Bus Ride To The Store and Back

Elliot's POV

The past few days have been amazing. Sunny has been the best little boy. He obeys and he's been very very sexual. I get the feeling he likes me more than just a Master or neighbor. He's hinting he wants me. But as far as that goes im not about to be sent to prison because this cute ass little boy wants me to be more than just a baby sitter. I love this little boy but it's time to give him manners.

"Boy get down here now!" I yelled up at him standing by the garbage.

"Yes Master Elliot" he giggled. God Damn it i love his giggle but I had to keep stern.

"Why the hell did you throw away your food from lunch? You hardly ate your sandwich and ate all your cheeto puffs." I said with the straightest face I could pull off.

"M-m-master Elliot.... I-I-I'm s-sorry..." he gave me the saddest little face and I just wanted so badly just to grab his cute face and kiss him and tell him I'm sorry for yelling at him. But I couldn't he needed to learn his manners.

"We're going to the store and we're buying more food. Go find something more appropriate to wear. Nothing to revealing. Do you understand?" looking at him in his long but short shirt that shows his blue briefs he tried to wear as panties. I smiled at him as he nodded and ran off.

I bit my lip rubbing my hard-on moaning slightly thinking of Sunny. His tiny frame against my taller more built frame had me going off for a bit until Sunny came back downstairs dressed in shorts and a long short sleeved shirt with grey vans. He looked so fucking cute I could just take him on right now against the fridge but I'm supposed to be upset with him. I can't want His tiny body right now.

"Are we going on the bus Master Elliot?" he said inn a small giggle tone.

"Is that how you want to get there little one?" i replied back staring down at the little 5'4 1/2 boy that stood in front of me. I guess he looked so small because I'm 6'2. I loved it anyway.

"Yes daddy please!" he jumped excitedly.

"Well if we do you have to know rules little one. Do you think you can follow them?" i said trying to be a bit softer.

"Yay daddy! I like rules!" gosh he was making it hard to be mad with his cute attitude.

"Number 1 might be hard for you baby boy. But number 1 is no calling me Master Elliot or Daddy in a large group of people. Do you understand number 1 baby boy?" I said watching his face turn sad.

"But daddy... i like calling you Master Elliot and daddy...." the way he said it almost broke me but I knew that would be the worst for him.

"I know baby boy. If you want you can call me Master Elliot inside the house and daddy outside ONLY if you don't scream it like you do inside. Understand?" i smirked watching him ought back up.

"Yes daddy! What's number two?!" he jumped more excitedly.

"No being sexual with daddy in or outside the store. I hope you can control your urges." i crossed my arms.

"But daddy gives me hards all the time!" he giggled and wrapped his cute arms around me and bit my nipple softly making me grab his ass.

"Baby boy I will spank you in the store if you ever do this. And it will not be nice." I tried a more stern voice. His eyes widened more than my fingers could open his tight little hole. (Oops sorry).

"Yes daddy. Next rule please." He seemed more collected hearing the bad spankings.

"Last rule. If and only if I give you permission and you have a sexual urge. You better tell daddy so I can take you to the bathroom and help you out." I said as i gripped his amazingly big ass. I heard a moan.