Dinner

//Sunnys POV

Daddy seemed way to happy to see this Reece guy. Yeah.. Maybe I did think he was eye candy but that was until daddy and Reece remembered each other. Im not letting him take my daddy even if tonight was the last night he'd be watching me.

"Welcome! Come in!" Master almost shouted. Way to happy.

"Wow what a nice house you have here Elliot" Reece smiled as another boy came in behind him.

"Yes! Mine and daddies house is very gorgeous!" I raised my voice to make me appear more.

He smiled at me. Dont he dare smile at me! Only daddy is allowed to smile at me. Oh no he's coming over...

"Hello little one. I'm Reece remember?" he patted me on the head. Oh heck no daddy better hold me back.

"Yes I remember. I'm the one that kinda invited you to dinner. Why did you bring him with you?" I looked directly over at the boy standing behind Reece.

"Sunny this is Cammy my little, Cammy this is Sunny, Elliots little" Reece introduced us.

Cammy tried walking over to shake my hand but I growled at him making him shiver. Is it bad I'm proud of that? He hid behind Reece again. I smiled and looked at daddy. He gave me this, you-better-be-nice-or-someone-will-get-a-spanking, kind of look. I made a sad face at him and walked over snuggling in his warmth.

"I think we shall sit. Don't you think?" daddy said trying to tear away the awkwardness. It didnt help but everyone sat down anyway and just smiled. The food was placed on the table right in front of us. And so was a bottle of wine I wanted to get my hands on. I looked at daddy.

"Master Elliot may we eat please Im so hungry" I begged him.

"Yes baby I'll make your plate" he said in that voice I always go weak for. Him and Reece both made mine and stupid face over there our food. Then their own. Daddy and Reece talked all night catching up on everything. They hardly ate their mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, turkey, or veggies. I made food for nothing... Well daddy made food I just told him what I wanted.

I smell pie! I glanced at daddy jumping in my seat! I accidentally interrupted Daddy. "Daddy! The pie! May I take it out!?" I felt a smack to my mouth treating up.

"You have better manners then that! You do not interrupt! Go to your room!" Daddy said in a stern but shouting voice.

I cried running up to my room. I hid under my blankets almost crying myself to sleep. Only if I didn't hear my door open. "Go away!" I cried.

"Are you okay? Im sorry your Master did that to you.. I know how it feels.. My master does it to me too.... It sucks and its embarrassing... Just so you know.. I didn't laugh like I'm sure you are thinking.. I-"I cut him off.

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!" if I would've screamed it anymore Im sure my vocal cords would've broke just then. At first Im sure he froze but I guess I didn't hear the door slam but down stairs I heard a lot.

"Daddy I want to leave now!" Cammy almost demanded Reece. "He shouted at me while I was trying to sooth him and all he did was yell at me! I want to leave daddy now!"

"Okay baby go wait in the car" Reece replied. I heard the door open and slam and after a few whispers downstairs I hearmd the sound of the door again but softer.

I waited for daddy too come up and tell at me But I heard a third sound of the door again. No.. Daddy didnt leave me... Did he... Was he really that mad that he would leave me by myself....

//Elliots POV

Dinner halfly went well. Me and Reece caught up on some things. His little is so cute. Adorable even. I don't get why Sunny was upset with him the whole time. Reece and I made a plan outside to go on a friend date next weekend. I'm to pumped.

"Baby boy come downstairs" I yelled at him.

"No!" his simple reply left me dazed and confused. I walked up to his room and knocked on the door.

"Baby come out please" I tried the door handle. It wouldnt budge."I'll let you have the whole pie to yourself if you come out." All I heard was sniffles and struggles."Baby please" I begged. He slowly opened the door to let me in. What I see is something I could never unsee.

His face looked drained of all color his arms, legs, chest, all red... Red of blood! Oh shit! He fell right in front of me. I picked him up and ran out the door putting him in the car I got in and sped towards the hospital. Normally the hospital was 15 minutes away but I made it there in 3. I screamed for help when I got there. 5 doctors and 4 nurses came out to come help. I opened the door and gave them Sunny. By now my face was soaked from all the crying and praying Ive done. Praying to keep him alive. I couldn't lose him.. Not because his parents would kill me but because... I... I love him... I guess I didn't know it til now. I can't lose him. I ran after him. I needed to be with him. He was all I really had. That cute ball of energy was all I really wanted more so needed... I was stopped at his door by another doctor.

"Excuse me sir. You can't go in there." he said.

"But I have to.. I can't leave him alone" by now my voice was weak and un understandable.

"I'm sorry sir but no. They're trying to help him the best they can. Go have a seat and I'll call you in when everything is done." he pointed in a direction I could sit in.

I took a seat waiting for them to call me in. I needed to see my baby.

Time Laps 4 hours//

They finally called me in. I waited forever but I get to see him. That's all I needed right now. I ran to his room and slid beside him holding him.

"Baby please wake up.. I need you baby please...." I begged him.

"Say it.." a small voice came out from him.

"Say what baby?" I looked up at him I was ready to say anything.

"Say the three words you never told me that meant something." I heardbhim weez out.

"Only if I get a kiss." I smirked. He leaned in as much as he could and I feeled in the rest of the air placing my lips on his. His lips where cold but I didn't mind warning them up for him. I blushed as I felt his soft push against my lips like he needed more kisses and I was glad to give it to him.

"I love you bubba" I said softly and kissed him deeply.

He smiled and looked at me before his weak voice carried out "I love you too" and blushed. I laid down beside him and held him close. I pulled him to me and fell asleep.

This might be the last chapter. Comment or vote if you want more.