Fighting W/ Myself

Sunny// I'm so excited! Daddy kisses me as I think about all the new things we'll see. I've only ever left the country once! To Mexico cause my parents thought it was a good idea. Maybe i was too young too understand their logic. But at last I'll be able to have my 18th in Australia! We'll eat some amazing food, see all the musicians along the Street, go to the beach and watch boats!

Daddy tells me to pack everything i can put into suit cases that I've previously used, as he kisses me on the head telling me he's going to pack his things. It takes me at least an hour being indecisive of what i want to take and what i want too leave. I ended up packing three suit cases and running to daddys house.

I walk in and everything looks the same. As I put my suit cases in the living room next to masters one and only suit case,  I run around trying to find him but he's no where too be seen. I look outside in the backyard and he's on the phone. He looks upset.. Angry.. Broken? I run upstairs opening the bedroom window to hear what he's saying.. It's mostly clear to what's he's saying as he's yelling in the phone..

Elliott:"I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN MONTHS THE LEAST YOU COULD LET ME DO IS SAY GOODBYE! HE'S AN ADULT HE SHOULD BE TELLING ME HIMSELF IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE ME INSTEAD OF IMMATURE BITCH LIKE YOU MAKING UP HIS MIND!"

What does this mean? Who does he want to see? why does he want to see him? I put my back to the wall sliding down crying with my hands over my face. Am i not good enough? Does daddy have another? Why wouldn't he tell me?!!

I'm angry. I stand up and start throwing anything I see making marks on the wall,  breaking some lamps and lights,  kicking things that are out of place. He's cheating on me and he wants me to leave the country with him? No way!

Elliot// After me and sunny talk about the tickets and packing i head home. I walk in the door heading upstairs packing. I can't get the thought of leaving the country without saying goodbye to my son.

A good half hour passes and i finish packing. I look across the the window into Sunny's room seeing that he's still unsure of what too pack. Thankfully i predicted and got  our tickets for later n the day.

I pick up my phone calling Luna to hopefully get a hold of Isaiah. 5 seconds.. 10 seconds.. 15.. I knew she wouldn't pick u-

Luna:" why are you calling me?"

Elliot:" I wanted too speak to my son. I'm leaving country and i want too see him before i go."

Luna:" so let me get this straight. You see your song twice a month every few months for the last 3 years and you want to tell him you're leaving? What have you been doing in the last 3 years that you rarely see your son so much that you think he cares to say goodbye?"

Elliot:" You're the biggest bitch in all bitch land! I come over once a week and you decide if i can see him or not! He's my son too and you call all the shots too make me seem like the worst father! I try too see him and you make it difficult! Yes sometimes i don't call or come over exactly once a week every fucking week but that's because i rather die than keep putting up with you!"

Luna:" then die then cause he doesn't want to see you!"

Elliot:"I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN MONTHS THE LEAST YOU COULD LET ME DO IS SAY GOODBYE! HE'S AN ADULT HE SHOULD BE TELLING ME HIMSELF IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE ME INSTEAD OF IMMATURE BITCH LIKE YOU MAKING UP HIS MIND!"

Luna:" fine but don't expect to be here long " click!

I scream and run inside grabbing my keys and running to grab my suit case. Three more are sat along side mine, I sorta smile at how adorable he is. For a moment i feel fine. I call out " baby boy come on we have too head somewhere before we go to the airport."

I heard sunny running down the stairs in tears and he tries to run past me and out the door. I grab him and hold him tight as he fights against me. "Fuck you!" he yells at me sobbing. He's never sworn in front of me before.. "what's wrong" I ask as I loosely hold him in my arms.

Sunny:"you're cheating on me! I heard you say you wanted to see someone else.. "

Elliot:" baby.. I called my sons mother.. I know you don't really know much but isaiah is my son and I want to see him before we go. "

He turns in my arms looking at me.

Sunny:"why won't she let you see him?"

Elliot:"she's a little crazy sometimes." I kiss him on the head. "want to meet my son?"

Sunny's eyes widens as he takes a second to reply:" I'd love too.. "

Sunny took our bags to the car as I remember to bring the snacks and sandwiches I prepared for the waiting and flight. I got to the car and started heading towards my ex wife and our son.

As I start on the hour drive to see my son,  my stomach feels empty though I had breakfast, my head hurts though I've drunken plenty of water. Luna's such a bitch.. But is that what made me love her in the first place? Her long beautiful hair, deep blue eyes, slim body with an amazing figure and fine curves. I smirk to myself as I look at Sunny. "huh.. Guess that is my type. " I whisper under my breath. Besides the bitchiness I guess, I finish in my head.

Sunny looks over:"what's what type?"

Elliot:"nothing baby we're almost there"

Sunny// I guess where almost there.. I look out the window and the view they have here amazing! The mountains are beautiful. Green trees fill half way up the mountain, leaving the rest to look like Blue in front of the yellow orange sun. It feels so peaceful here. Everywhere feels like a forest. AHH!!! There's literally deer!! They're not close but they're there!  I roll down the window and holy f word the breeze is as amazing as the view. This is exactly where I want to be.

We step inside this beautiful cabin huge inside but doesn't look that big inside. It's the dream home of all dream homes! There's plants inside everywhere even though there's literally a forest all around there house.
I look over at the lady that owns the house and she... She's as beautiful as the area surrounding. Long red hair, tall and skinny like a runway model, her nails long and painted a glossy black, her dress white and long with small stitched flowers.

Is this really who he married and had a kid with? Why did they get divorced?! She's gorgeous.. The Lana Dey Ray type. Gorgeous. If I wasn't gay I'd want to know if I could marry her next. I'm just kidding. But where's Isaiah? I wonder off finding a boy that looks around my age.

Sunny:"hello.. I'm.. "

Isaiah:"Sunny I know. My dad wouldn't shut up about you"

He turns around looking at me. He's literally the son and Jesus and Mary (if that's who smashed who. )

Sunny:"well it's nice to.. "

Isaiah:"Please don't talk to me. You took my dad away from me. " he storms away upstairs my eyes start to water.

What did I do? I didn't take him away. At least I don't think I did. Why would he say that.

Masters upstairs talking to the beautiful women and Isaiah. I sit on the couch sobbing quietly to myself. I never meant to break a family..

             ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴɪsʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. sᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴛ's sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴛᴀʏ ᴛᴜɴᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ. ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪᴅᴇᴀs!🖤