Hours Before Dinner

//Reeces POV

It's Friday. Which means a lot to do. Today I bring Cameron (Cammy for what I and others may call him) to Elliot fucking Moores house. I haven't seen that fucking dude since graduation. He was one of those abusive stay away types. But even then he still got the girls huddled around him. I guess I'm not surprised when I noticed he had a little. It was great meeting him though.

I layed there holding Cammy. His warm body against mine. I felt him push against me. He does that to tell me he's ready for whatever I have in mind for him, but right now I was trying to decide weather to fuck him raw or rape my little Cammy. I have no idea why but he loves the idea of me raping him. He gets weaker that way and it makes me just want to pound him even more. I layed on my back gripping his bubble butt in my hand and in the other I was rubbing myself. I love us being naked. It makes me feel like I had more leverage against him but sometimes it was the other wat around.

"On top baby now" I said smacking his nice juicy ass. He pouted and looked at me.

"But daddy... I want the other one...." Cammy complained.

"One... Two..."I started counting down. It's cute when he gets scared.

He hops on top of me rubbing my cock against his hole."but I dont want daddy to be lazy.. I want him to pretend like hs's the kidnapper and im the... The kid... I want him to take me to the shed and pound me like he did before and make him call me names while I try to escape but escaping only makes it worse and..."I slammed into him making him moan. I started thrusting holding his hips pushing him down into me watching as his head kicked back making want it deeper.

"I said no. Do you understand?" I said with a stern voice.

He shook his head giggling. "Nope! I dont understand daddy at all!"

"Does daddy have to give you the time out?" I made him look at me his jaw between my finget and thumb.

"If daddy gives me the time out all i get is fingers..." he pouted.

See, "the time out" is a time out for Cammy from Reeces dick. When Cammy became Reeces little, Cammy agreed to take extra hormone pills because.. Well... Reece couldnt keep his dick out of Cammy more than 5 seconds and when those 5 seconds would happen Cammy would want more dick. I guess you can say its a win win street with those two.

"Yup and fingers cant reach your tasty little spot like daddys cock can!now can it little one?" I smiled.

"No daddy. It can't." he said placing his hands on my chest.

"Good boy. What do you tell daddy?"I love hearing his little sorry story.

"I tell daddy... Um... Thank you daddy for not giving me the punishment and for giving me daddy dick that pleasures me and daddy and picking a good choice for daddy for sex Amen!" he giggled and started moving his hips in a grinding motion making his riding even better. I held his hips as by now he gets out if control and starts doing all sorts of positions on me making it hard for me to contain my cum.

//Cammys POV

I was riding daddy and it feels so good. I love riding daddy it makes more feel sexy. Especially when I do the backwards cowboy and bend over letting him see the greatest dick in the world go inside me. He makes me want to touch myself but that's not allowed ever. Even when I need to go pee he touches me and holds me making sure I aim rɪɢʜᴛ.  I thought about cuddling on daddy while I rode him but I'd need permission and right now I kinda just needed more of His thrusts. He scratched down my back with one hand and choked me with the other while he kissed me from behind. I snuck a touch on my own bare skin. Oh boy was that a bad move. He caught me and pulled my arms behind me tying them together. He rammed my hole making me moan and scream. He made my body feel weak. But I couldnt show him Im weak.. I'm already in trouble for touching. He made me ride him for hours straight. By the last hour the bed was soaked from how sweaty we both were. Though I felt raw and sweaty I still wanted more. Daddy didnt give me my meds today so I can go the rest of the day without stopping. I knew it made daddy feel good but I didnt want to break him either and I really had to go pee.

"Daddy.. I need to go potty..." He pulled me up and off of him as he took me in my mouth. He sucked on my tip making me moan making more cum come out.

"Daddy!" I screamed feeling myself cumming. He knows I cum when he does that to me. He had my hands behind my back still I reach further behind me and jerk off daddy thrusting lightly into his mouth. Daddys wet face was beautiful and so was his moans when i gripped his balls and jerked him. I felt talented when I accomplished this. I felt Daddys cum shot all over my ass. It was oh so warm. If only I had that inside of me. It made me go weak again."D-daddy..." I mamaged to moan out.

With heavy breathing he replied. "Yes little monster?" I dont know why but I always blush at that name.

"W-will you lick it off..."I blushed but of course he placed me on my stomach and slowly started licking his own cum from off my ass. He came up kissing up my back and started kissing me. I tasted the sweetness of his cum slide into my mouth. My favorite thing of all. Kissing with Daddies cum.

/Time Laps/Elliots POV/

Ding Dong! The bell rang. Sunny and I were just finished setting the table.

"Best behaver baby. This is my old friend."I said softly.

"Yes daddy best behaver" he blushed.

I ran over to the door and fixed my black suit. I took a deep breath and placed my hand on the doorknob and turned it. I opened it with a wide smile.

Authors note://I will be posting questions in the next scene but please comment how I should improve. This story is my first gay published story. Thank you. Please give good votes.