September 24

Sunnys POV// Today's Elliot's birthday. I'm not quite sure what or how to do anything for him. Maybe he's just going out with some friends to party for his birthday. That's what adults do right?

No I'm just... upset I'm not sure how to please my master. I'd do anything for him. When I say anything I mean anything. Try me.

Maybe I can give myself to him for his birthday. Fully give myself. A few months ago we were at the hospital and he fingered me pretty good I might add. But I think I'm ready.

Gosh how old was he turning? No no, not old. Young. Sorry sir. Well maybe a simple cake or a kiss or just the whole day with him would be a good birthday present.

I stood outside of my house waiting for master to come home (or second house but first lovely elder). I knew it was time he should've been here by now and he never runs late. Where could he be? I bit my nails and rubbed my arm.

By people watching me it probably seemed like I was a drug addict waiting for my supplier. Well kind of. If you count my master as my drug and his lips my supplier.

Ugh master please hurry home. Well, not to fast. I have to think of a present. Does anyone have an idea?

Elliots POV// damn, fuck! 32 is the new 25 right? Haha. I take pride in myself though. I'm very handsome and fit with no grey hair and a handsome young man by my side to keep me young.

Little Sunny. Man was he adorable. But tonight I'm going out. Yeah I know sunny probably was hoping to be with me but it's a club. Besides, I'm getting to much feelings for him. I know I know, we're perfect right?

Maybe I can split the day.

I sit in my car singing gracefully to Colorblind by Hands Like Houses. Forgetting my windows are down I yell lyrics. "WE ARE! ALL FOR NONE AND NONE FOR ALL! WE ARE! THE SICKNESS AND THE SYMPTOM AND THE CURE!".

Random voice: "bro you're to old to be listening to that music try Mozart it might fit your life style." He laughs but I just shake my head and continue to drive home. I pull into my driveway and see my baby. Making sure his parents aren't home I walk up to him abd give him a big wet kiss right on his lips and smiles.

He doesn't smile. Shit. What did I do?

Me:"hey baby boy how was your day?" I ask in a soft simple voice.

Sunny:"i-it was o-okay.... um... can we go inside?"

I give a small smile and lead him inside my house. Once we're in and pick him up kissing him deeply and passionately. I feel him do the same a bit more with grinding and moaning though.

Sunny:"sir may I give you my present?"

So to everyone who is ready please don't hate me for doing this short story. I just wanted to get something up for you. And answer in the comments. What should Sunnys present be to Elliot?

So the next part might not be available for readers unless you follow or removed and add back the book. Thanks lots.