Part 2: September 24

Elliot's POV// Wow... Um... Sunny are you sure?

Sunny:"yes. And my mom and dad think it's a perfect time since we are planning to move. I mean... If it's okay with you...." He looks down unsure of himself and what he just annoyed.

I hold the adoption papers not sure of what to do.

Me:"Sunny... May I confess something to you?....."

Sunny:"you never liked me did you..."

Me:"no baby it's not that.... I.... I have someone I want you to meet. His name is ɪsᴀɪᴀʜ. ɪsᴀɪᴀʜ  Elliot Moore"

Sunny:"hehe daddy he has your name, but how is that confessing?" He looked at me and I could tell he wasn't getting the hint.

Me:"baby listen. He's about your age. Maybe one or two years older. I've known him his whole life. He's cute. If you agree to meet him I'll confess myself and think about the papers. Is this okay baby?"

He nodded and hugged my waist. I picked him up and kisses him. But gosh did I want more than just a kiss. I wanted him. I remember Reece talking about him and Cammy and how he got Cammy in bed and comfortable. I don't know how easy it'll be for me and Sunny though. Why not try.

I pull away from the kids only to smile at Sunnys whinging and pouting from not being able to kiss me more.

Me:"baby.. I know it's been a few months but do you think you're ready?"I ask him but he looks confused.

Still holding him I sit on my couch him on my lap.

Sunny:"ready for what daddy?"

Me:I bit my lip thinking of how to soothe him. I start grinding up softly hearing him moan softly. "Anything I put you to the test."

Sunny: he nods without understanding completely. "Yes daddy" he moans out.

Me:"so what would you say to giving daddy a blow?"

He squealed and excitedly jumped off my lap on the floor in his knees. I was not expecting that.

Me:"baby I know its your first time so be careful."

He nodded still excited as ever. I let him do his thing and relaxed.

Sunnys POV// Daddy asked me to do the best thing ever. Give him a blow. That's all I wanted to do. Is just pleasure daddy. I got on my knees and pawed him through his pants and briefs. I told him many times to not touch or talk. I was going to be careful. At first.

I rubbed him harder feeling him get more erected. I pulled down his pants keeping his briefs on. I looked up at him and smiled as I licked his erection against his boxers. I licked more and more until he was wet. I pulled down his boxers and looked at how big it was. At least 9 1/2 inches long and an inch thick. Mmmm daddy is not prepared for how hungry I am. I started to rub myself as I kitty licked his tip. I started to lick up and down his shaft until he was all wet. Then I went in for the two candies left under daddy's big manwhich. I sucked on his left nut for about a minute then the right fit the same amount. Once I finished the right I sucked both making daddy moan loudly as I also jerked him fast. Daddy was so getting a pleasure session for his birthday. I wonder if he's want more than a blow. I think I'm ready for him. I must admit though I'm a virgin I've dreamt about daddy fucking me awake, to sleep, during a movie, on a date, in the back of the car, on the grass in our front yard, on the counter, even on Reece's bed to show him master Elliot is mine. Yes I get jealous but right now I'm needy.

Me:"um.. daddy..." I stop after deep throat him many times tasting and eating his precum.

Elliot:"yes baby boy?"he runs his fingers in my hair biting his lip making his dick dance in my face making it hard to ask a simple question.

Me:"I was wondering... Do you maybe... Want more... Than a... Blow..." He smiles brightly looking at me.

Elliot:" baby boy im not sure you're ready for that..."

Me: I pout angerly "daddy! I want it and I know you're scared you'll hurt me but you'll only give me pleasure and I'll return it as well."

Elliot:"let's try eating you out first and see if it's just your hungry hole talking. Is that okay?"

Sunny:"yes daddy but your pleasure because it's your birthday"

Elliot:"baby eating you out and teasing you will be my pleasure."

I nodded and blushed and took his hand running upstairs to his room and stripped every piece of clothing of mine and later tummy down on his bed. I guess I seemed to ready but ready enough for daddy to follow behind and lay between my legs.

He spread my hole and whisled.

Elliot:"I really wonder if it's just the hungry hole begging"

Me:"daddy pleeeeaaaaassssseeeee" I begged.

Elliot:"I told you I'd tease"

I nodded softly sighing and accidentally started gaping my hole. I felt him flick it a few times before giving me his sexy low laugh that I do dearly loved. I felt him grip me from underneath and jerk me softly as I lay on my tummy. I moaned softly letting him do whatever he pleased with me. I realized I had only thought of myself so I sat up and pulled off daddy's shirt undoing his pants pulling them off along with his boxers. He seemed to enjoy it as he stood there smiling.

I pulled him down on the bed so he was on his back and I was straddling him. He gripped my ass hard pushing up on me grinding against my hole. I moaned loudly pushing back down on him.

Me:"daddy please let me have it I'm ready"

Elliot:"baby you're not ready. I know you really want it but you're not ready."

Me:"but dadddyyyyy.... What do I have to do to be fully ready...." I pouted.

All he did was smile and pulled out some lube and rubbed some on his very erect cock. Mmm it was delicious. But I was automatically sad when he told me not to sit on it yet. I pouted even more. Crosses my arms a pouted out my bottom lip. He bit it and I moaned out allowing him to slip his tongue in and started to dominate my mouth.

He smiled as he kissed me. I tried very slickly to sit on him but he kept me up. He poured more of the lube onto his fingers and rubbed my hole. I bit my lip moaning and pushed into him. It didn't hurt like everyone said it would. I felt pleasure over come me when I tried to move my hips in a riding motion moaning softly as he thrusted them along with me.

I reached back and began to jerk him. He thrusted his hips in my hand. I blushed hard. I leaned down and kissed him deeply and needingly. He fingered me faster and harder making me moan my head off. I've never felt so great.

He finally pulled his fingers it of me as I bit my lip. I continued to pout before he lined his tip with my needy hole. He told me many times to take it slow but I couldn't. I pushed myself all the way down moaning loudly watching as my daddy arch his back from how tight I am.

I'm no longer virgin. I blushed to myself as there was hardly any pain. I started moving up and down fast on him feeling complete pleasure come over me. My eyes fluttered as I tried to keep myself under control. Daddy loved that I was taking him and kept calling me a good boy making me push into him making him go deeper.

I precummed and daddy wiped it off with his finger and told me to eat it. I blushed and nodded licking it of. Tasting myself made daddy almost spill his load until he told me to stop for a second.

Gosh did he fell amazing inside me. I want this to happen everyday. He thrusted up hard feeling my stomach tensing he allowed me to cum. He kept fucking me to he thought my orgasm was fucked out and 15 minutes afterward.

He jackhammered me raw making me moan and feel as if I was going to cum again. He held me down tightly against him spilling his got yummy cum deep inside me. After a while of us breathing heavy he finally allowed me to lay beside him. We breathed heavy as we cuddled.

Elliot:"you finally belong to me"