Chapter 2

Still 12 years ago:
(At this point Baby is 4, Jack is 15 and Mark is 16 if that helps)

Baby's PoV:

The noise got louder and louder as they came closer and closer. I knew why they were here. They couldn't do anything. They were just gonna take her away.

I dashed upstairs to see my brothers and father gathered around the bed. Her face pale as anything. Her eyes closed and her hand in my fathers.

I dropped to my knees and put my head in my hands. Sam was the only one that noticed me so he picked me up and took me to my room. He placed me down on my bed and hugged me. I cried and cried until I fell asleep. It was a bad day for everyone. I took it the worse though. Me and my mother were close and it broke my heart.

But it doesn't matter now. She's in a better place. I think.

Jack's PoV:

Because I stayed in the house long enough, I smelt like weed. It was horrible and I knew my parents wouldn't believe me. They never did. So I just showered the smell off and washed my clothes.

Just as I stepped out the shower I heard my mother shouting at me from downstairs.

"Sean her down here now!"

"It's Jack, and let me get some clothes on!" I shouted back. Man she got on my nerves. I shoved on a plain red t-shirt and some jeans and made my way down the stairs.

"Sit!" My mother said. She had my clothes in her hands. The creep. "Why do these smell like drugs? What have you and Killian been up to?" She questioned. I heard my father shouting in the distance. Probably on the phone to Killian's parents.

"Well...?" She asked impatiently.

"While you guys were out I went to Killian's and I found most of my friends do them. I got out as quick as I could but the smell still stuck. I'm sorry." I said nearly in tears.

"I'm gonna believe you but you are not allowed to see any of them again. Understood?"

"Understood." I didn't mind, I didn't want to see them anyway. They betrayed me. She sent me up to my room and I sobbed gently into my pillow. Crying myself to sleep.

I didn't wake up until 12:00 at night. And I knew something was wrong...

Mark's PoV:

I woke up at 12:00 with my head banging. It felt like I was hitting it against a wall. I ran my fingers through my messy hair. Damn I needed a haircut. I felt a harsh hand smack across my face and sat up. I saw a red eye glow in the darkness. I reached for my light and saw a man standing above me. I was about to scream when his hand covered my mouth. He looked exactly like me but had a red eye and a black eye.

"W..who are you?" I stuttered nervously.

"You but stronger, faster, cooler and hotter." He said confidently.

"There is only one Mark Fischbach and that sir is me!" I replied smugly. He raised a hand and slapped me hard.

"I'm not you idiot, I'm just a part of you. The evil side. Plus my name isn't Mark, it's Dark." He finished crossing his arms triumphantly. I was taken aback by this but had no time to react as the feeling of a knife pressed into my left thigh. Just above the knee. I yelped in pain as he disappeared. My mother rushed in and saw the wound.

That's how I ended up in hospital that night.

Alter Egoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें