Chapter 11

Baby's PoV:

I knew what they were doing. They were trying to get me to reveal what Nate and Matt where hiding from them. From everyone. I feel like I should tell them but I don't know. I'm just gonna tell them.

"Guys you wanna know the truth?"

"Yeah." They said in unison.

"Look you'll find this crazy but me, Nate, Matt and Sam may have been the Devils children."

"What? That's crazy." Jack said with his eyes wide.

"It would explain why she knows Dark and Anti though. If you are the Devils daughter them how come you don't have any powers?" Mark asked

"I do have powers but I didn't want to scare you guys by using them straight away."

"How come your not mean, like your father?" Mark questioned

"Because like you two I have an evil side but it's apart of me, like Natemare was to Nate."

"What's her name?" Jack asked.

"Scarlet. She said its that because of how many people she's killed."

"You keep getting freakier and freakier don't you?" Jack stated

"Yep, that happens."

"I need to know something. Why does your cousin want to kill you?"

"Because, my brothers, heirs to the throne, were killed so that leaves me. I can either be his queen or die. I'm not a fan of incest and I don't want to die so ya know."

"That's a lot to take in. We'll be back in a minute." Mark dragged Jack out of the door into the kitchen.

Wonder what that was about.

Mark's PoV:

I pulled Jack into the kitchen. I had a lot on my mind at that time.

"What's up?" He said sincerely. He obviously knew something was up.

"I don't know if I trust her. I mean she could bring Anti and Dark to us and we all know what would happen."

"Look she's just a kid. I trust her and so what if Anti and Dark come here. We know she's a lot stronger than them. She's smarter, faster, smaller. She can get around them."

"I know Jack. It's just that... I'm not sure I believe her. I mean she doesn't really look like Nate or Matt and they didn't look like each other. We don't even know what the other triplet looks like. How can we be sure?"

"Look Mark, I believe her. She's not the sort of person who would lie to people like us. And triplets or twins don't have to look similar and she's not even their triplet. Just calm down Mark, she's a kid."

"What's up with that name too." (Shots fired Mark 😂)

"Maybe her mother liked it. Maybe it because she's the baby of the family. It's getting late, just think about letting her stay here. Night Mark."

"Night Jack." (And at that moment, he knew he fucked up 😂)

Jack's PoV:

"Come on Baby. It's getting late. I think we should call it a night. Maybe tomorrow we can play some video games or something?"

"I would love that. Oh and by the way, I know my name is Baby but don't treat me like one." She smirked and ran up the stairs like a three year old. Her voice seemed forceful like a new side to her had come out.

Maybe she doesn't like her name?"

It seemed reasonable but oh well. I hopped into bed and ran a hand through my fading green hair.

Damn I need a re-dye. Maybe she'll want to dye her hair too.

Didn't seem likely. She had nice golden hair. Who'd want to ruin that.

Marky Marky... Stop dissing the younger generation m8 😂😂

I would like some suggestions for plot holes that I may or not have 🤔😉

Leave them down in the comment section and I'll see what ones I like best.

Words: 640

Buhhh byeeee!

Ella