Chapter 12

Baby's PoV:

I woke up the next morning to being shaken. I had horrible flashbacks to that night. I opened my eyes to see Jack looming above me.

"Come on! We've got to get there early. You overslept!" He giggled.

"I'm up, I'm..." My head rose and instantly fell down again. I was never one for early mornings.

He practically dragged me out of bed. I woke up fully once my head hit the ground.

"Aw crap."

"Shoot, I'm so sorry."

"It's ok. I needed to get up anyway." I gave him a reassuring smile and shooed him out of my room.

I got dressed into my black hoodie and brushed my dirty blonde hair and teeth. As I looked up at myself, my sparkling, blue eyes turned red for a split second. They quickly turned back though.

"Weird?" I thought out loud.

"Come on Baby, your taking forever!" I heard Hack call up. I brushed it off, I grabbed my backpack and flew down the stairs.

"I'm here, I'm here. Calm down ya Irish leprechaun." I joked.

"Okay, okay." He smiled gently at me. Although we'd only known each other since the day before, we seemed to have a good relationship. Mark seemed to not trust me.

Time skip-a-Rooney

"So what colour should I dye it?"

"Definitely go for green but maybe a bit darker. The colour might stay more."

"True, plus I think I would look even better than before. If that's possible." He grinned

"What you need is to be more modest." We both laughed as he sat down in the chair. Quickly, he choose the colour.

Time skip-a-Rooney

Jack's PoV:

After they were done. I saw my hair for the first time in about 2 hours (dunno how long it takes to dye hair 😜). It was so much nicer than it was. The darkness made me seem mystical. It was Halloween time after all.

I saw Baby reading some magazine on the bench. It looked like a gaming one.

"Do you like?" I said in a posh tone.

"It definitely suits you. It looks cool." She smiled and went back to the magazine.

"Do you wanna grab something to eat? I mean there's Chipotle, Nandos, Pizza Express."

"How about... SUSHI!" She giggled sweetly.

"I love sushi. Let's go." We raced out the shop and ran to the nearest sushi shop. She was a lot quicker than me, which I guess I should've expected.

We arrived at the food place in a shorter amount of time than I expected. We sat down and chose what we wanted. The waiter came and took out orders.

"Did they have sushi in Hell?" I asked curiously.

"They did but it was made out of skin, blood and muscle. It gets very bland after a while." She looked down at her hands.

"That doesn't sound nice. Is that classed as cannibalism for you?"

"Technically, no. You see, I'm not really human I'm more a demon in a human form, like Anti and Dark except less evil. It's all very confusing." She smiled at herself. "I guess I am more human than most of the demons down there."

"Why do you not use your powers that often. It seems like you would use them all the time?"

"Because I don't want the government on my case. Have you heard what they do in Area 51? It's some freaky shit dude."

"You realise no one knows what goes on there, right? It's top secret."

"Oh. I'm may or may not have gone for a little invisible fly over that area."

"Really." I buried my face into my hands, giggling. Our food finally arrived and we ate in a content and comfortable silence.

Baby's and Jack's PoV:

I knew we were gonna be together through thick and thin. We were just so... Comfortable together. Like a missing puzzle piece.

For the first time in my life i felt...

Safe...

Hey guys Ella here.

So I was thinking about adding a few of my readers into the story. Just little parts here and there or a mention.

So too get in all you need to do is comment:

- Your name
- Your hair colour
- Your eye colour
- And your favourite thing/game/YouTuber/whatever else.

I will pick one person each chapter to be in it or get a mention.

If you want my Instagram here it is

_chicken_wing_12

And my kik

_chicken_wing_13

Also there is not gonna be Jack X Baby because it also wouldn't go with the story.

Words: 764

See ya guys

Ella