Just a kiss~ (SESSYASHA)

Warning Yaoi Lemon (Smut)

"Mghnn...!"

"Shhhhh Inuyasha..... If you don't lower your voice they're gonna hear..."

"B-Bastard- mghnn..." I moaned, trying to catch my breath.

You might be asking why I'm in this situation... With Sesshomaru who's my stepbrother and who's doing this kind of stuff to me! Well it all began with...

~One Hour Before~ -3-

I was sitting in my bed... Well our bed, it was Sesshomaru and sadly mine. -_- That kind of pissed me off. Anyways, I was sitting there playing, well not exactly playing just cuddling in Sesshomaru's fluff, sorry it's just so comfy!!!! Well while Sesshomaru was sitting beside me looking at me like he does always, with his emotionless expression.

"What are you looking at?" I asked with a pout on my face.

"Nothing... it's only that you look very cute and very sexy doing that." He said calmly wile licking his lips seductively with a smirk I wanted to slap off of his face. Badly.

"I'm not cute!!!" I pouted again with a slight blush.

He just kept staring at me until he came closer to me and whispered in my ear, using a husky voice.

"Let me kiss you, Hybrid~"

"..O-Only if it's a normal kiss!" I said obviously blushing and slightly pouting.

"What do you mean?"

I stayed silent blushing hard, thinking what should I say... Then I said..

"Y-you know... j-just a kiss... Because every time you kiss me I get all weird!!"

"Oh, so if I kiss you 'Normally' you'll let me kiss you a lot?" He said with a smirk, obviously thinking about something all too dirty.

I just looked away blushing harder and a lot more than before and with that he understood and got up. Wait why? He went to the window and opened it all. He then returned back to bed, grabbing me and sitting me in his lap.

"W-what-Wait! What are you doing you b-bastard!?" I almost screamed.

"Shhh~~ We haven't even stared and look how you are screaming... People might Hear you~~" He said keeping that smirk plastered on his face and pointing to the open window.

I quickly put my hands on my mouth to shut my self up but it wasn't long until I failed to keep myself quiet because Sesshomaru started leaving kisses on my sensitive mating mark.

"B-Bastard.. I-I t-told you-mmh- only normal kisses...-" I moaned between pants that escaped my mouth.

"Oh~ I'm only giving you 'normal' kisses. Or am I wrong?~" he said as I trying my best not to let any noise out while he kissed my neck slowly.

"B-Bastard-Ah!-" A loud moan escaped my mouth making me blush more.

He kissed more of my neck and mating mark until he found a certain spot that made me scream in pleasure even if I wanted to stop my moans. He quickly smirked and started attacking that same spot kissing it again and again. After he was satisfied with how much I was moaning, he left my neck for my lips. He started to kiss me, but not a 'normal' kiss. This time it was a deeper kiss and I felt my tongue connect with his. This made me moan so loud, I couldn't control my moans anymore so I just gave up and let myself become a moaning mess. I could swear everyone heard me but but I didn't care at all, I just wanted him to kiss me more.

"Nghnn~ mghnn-More!" I demanded wanting more than just kisses now.

"Hmm, More? Of what?" He said with a smirk after he broke the heated kiss.
"Mghn~~ More~ I want more than this!" I begged with my face turning crimson.

"Hm? I couldn't hear well~" he lied just to tease me.

I blushed and went to his ear.

"... I want you to fuck this naughty puppy so hard that I can't walk tomorrow!" I whispered smoothly in his ear, nibbling it lightly with need.

"Oh~ then I'll make sure, puppy won't be walking tomorrow." He said with a smirk and a groan that made me blush. Hard.

He chuckled and threw me on the bed, closed the window and got on top of me. He started kissing me deeply again, playing with our tongues. We fought for dominance but in the end, I let him win. While we where kissing, he pulled me closer and somehow managed to take my clothes off. He looked at me with lustful eyes that wanted to devour me. He then started stripping. Wow. Oh~ how I love his body... it's... so... so muscular and big compared to mine.

"Do you like what you see?~" he said teasingly, making me blush harder. My face now a shad of red unknown of, as I stared at him. It didn't take long before he pulled me up and made me sit my ass down.

"Suck~" He ordered with a smirk making me look at his huge Cock. (Awww in this part I used to be so innocent, in the original one shot I said this "ok I'm not gonna say it sorry!!!!!!" After I said "thing" not cock! )

"W-Wait, I can't!"

"This is not if you can or not, you just do it." (DO IT!! JUST DO IT!!! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!) He ordered, making me hesitate a bit. But looking at my chance to make him my bitch for once, I looked at his crotch and said confidently..

"You are gonna pay for it..."

I started by licking the tip of his cock and then proceed to put it all in my mouth, choking by the size of it, I slowly started bobbing my head, sucking faster and harder by the minute. His groans and his moans where getting louder but before he came he pushed me away and got on top of me again. He shoved three fingers against my lips.

"Lick them." He demanded and I only nodded taking them in my mouth, sucking and licking them until they where completely soaked in my saliva.

He then took them away from my mouth and position them near my entrance, rubbing them on my entrance. I moaned at the actions and bucked my hips slightly. He chuckled softly and pushed one finger in, making me moan louder, I panted heavily as I screamed his name in pleasure. After a bit he pushed another finger in and after I adjusted to that, he entered a third. He thrusted the fingers inside me and after some time he found my sweet spot. I screamed in pleasure as he pulled out his fingers. He smirked at the moaning mess I had become at this point. He slowly positioned himself at my entrance, if wasn't long before he was pushing into me, making me moan his name a lot louder. He start thrusting in and out of me making me moan loudly for him. It wasn't long until all you could hear where my moans and the skin slapping between us. We kept having sex until we both climaxed for the fifth time that day making me pass out completely...

"Hehehehe~ that was... as good as always my pup~~"

Hey guys how was it!?!?!? My first Yaoi Lemon ever made!!!! Tell me in the comments if you like it and I'll be accepting all kind of requests!!!!!!!

Also this story is dedicated to sesshy-inu MY DEAR BABY SISTER TAPHAT I LOVE AND IF SHE WHERE A BOY I WOULD HAD MARRIED HER LONG AGO'!!!!!
She's the best role player ever, go follow her!!!!! Yes this is a shot out~

#LOOKFOROLIVIA!!!!!!