Our little angel (part 2) (mpreg)

Months later~ (Around 4 months later *^* )

Inuyasha was on the couch crying.., again.Sesshomaru wasn't at home because he was working. So he could provide for Inuyasha. And you may ask yourself why Inuyasha is crying, right?

Well as the doctor has said, while Inuyasha is pregnant or mya I say if someone gets pregnant it's natural for the body to start to get really hormonal. (So he starts to cry for nothing basically) And right now he missed Sesshomaru so he was crying.

Inuyasha took his iphone and dial Sesshomaru even though he knew that maybe he was at a meeting.

"Hello?... Inuyasha what happen? Need something?" Sesshomaru answers the phone a bit concerned.

"Sess... Im lonely... More like we are lonely, when are you going to come?" Inuyasha sobs a bit.

There was still some hours left for him to come but of course Inuyasha wanted him now.

"Baby listen to me, dont worry, I'll finish signing these paper and then I'll go to you, try sleeping for a bit, ok?" Sesshomaru says on the phone and you could hear him sigh.

"Ok... But dont be late..., oh and buy me some ramen and steak, please!" Inuyasha says while nodding and starting to smile.

"Of course baby, see you at home." And with that Sesshomaru hang up the call.

Of course Inuyasha did what Sesshomaru told him to do, he was pregnant and carrying twins, yeah they discovered that they where two babies that they where having. Continuing with what I was saying, Inuyasha did what Sesshomaru told him. He stood up and started walking but its not easy to walk with two babies inside so he would become really tired, really easy.

Inuyasha walked to their king size bed and layed down thinking about the food that Sesshomaru would soon bring him. Of course all this becauae being pregnant also made him eat more than what he needs for himself. After all he's eating for three.

An hour passed and Inuyasha's was woken up by Sesshomaru. "Baby.., wake up Mommy~" Sesshomaru's voice made Inuyasha shiver and open his eyes slowly.

Inuyasha looked at Sesshomaru and hugged himbefore starting to cry. ""Sorry.., hormones..." Inuyasha smile while crying a bit.

"It's ok baby, , I brought you what you wanted." Inuyasha smiled making Inuyasha nod and giggle a bit.

"Where is it?" Inuyasha ask, looking like a puppy that had a new toy to play with.

"On the table" Sesshomaru replied making him almost jump out of bed. All this with help of Sesshomary, of course.

The two walked down to the table and stayed there until Inuyasha had eaten every last bit od food he brought him.

Four, almost five months later...
***

"Ahhhhh!!!" Inuyasha yelled and kept pushing in pain to give birth to the twins.

"Come on baby, you can do this!" Sesshomaru kept encouraging himeven though he knew it hurts a lot.

"Ahh! I swear I'll be one fucking you next time!!" Inuyasha kept pushing and cursing Sesshonaru.

"I belive that's impossible..." Sesshomary says with a drop of sweat and an embarrassed chuckle.

"Well fuck you Sessho- Aghhh!!" Inuyasha gave the last push before he heard. The second cry.

***
Later on~

"What shpuld we name them?" Sesshomaru aaked the smaler hanyõ.

"Hm.. Hoshimaru for the male half breed and Shiro for the demon girl...?" Inuyasha asied with a soft motherly smile.

"Those are beautiful names, don't you think Shiro?" Sesshonaru asked the small, albino and demon girl on his arms.

"Finaly I can hold my babies." Inuyasha kissed the top of Hoshimaru's forehead with a light smile and that motherly warmth. Sesshomaru couldn't help but smile at the scene. Now the two weren't a lonely couple, they where a family, a complete family.

Two years later~
(So much time skip! *-* )

"Ma-mo-my" One od the small creatures, the girl to be exact, was starting to call her mother on her bounsing chair.

"Aww Shiro wants Mommy?" Inuyasha giggled and kissed her forehead while carrying Hoshimaru on his arms.

"Babe, I have to go to thr ofice in a bit. I'll come in about an hour." A serious Sesahomaru said with a light but noticeable frown.

"Ok.., I love you, be careful, ok?" Inuyasha said and smile a bit when Sesshomaru kissed him.

"Be prepared for tonight, lets try making another one of those angels shall we?" Inuyasha blushed and hit Sesshomaru playfully on the chest before giggling and nodding.

After a bit the taller demon wasn't at homr. We can say that their family wasn't made of Four members anymore, more like five.