A sexual sleepover (Inu x Koga x Sesshy) (Modern)

Request by: KouPriest

Heat is beautiful but it has his bad stuffs. If someone has a mate and it's going through heat then there's no problem but what if I told you that I don't have a mate and it's the first heat for me? Well my name is Inuyasha, I live with my big brother Sesshomaru or more like Asshomaru as I like to call him; and my friends come by sometimes. I've always thought I would be alone all my life but ever since Kagome came into my life I felt happy but sadly that whore left me for some dud called Hikireimaru, But that is not the story for today. This is the story of how I ended with two mates.

~~~Days before that~~~

It was a Saturday night and Inuyasha was at Koga's place on a sleepover. Inuyasha would stay a lot of times on Koga's place, being Koga one of his close friends or as he likes to call him, one of his servants. What Inuyasha didn't know was that Koga had feelings for him. Another terrible thing Inuyasha nor Koga knew was the fact that Inuyasha would go into heat soon.

"Do you have any video games other than super Mario?" Inuyasha whines while looking at the games. Koga chuckles and points the other games he had.

"Yes I do, look on the games over there." He points to a big pille full of games.

Inuyasha couldnt help but smile at all of the games that his dear "friend" had. He took the pile of games, chooses a game to play and starts playing it. As he was playing, he starts feeling hot and dizzy. His face became red and without him knowing, he's sweet scent was all out.

Quickly Koga noticed the strong and sweet scent that was coming from Inuyasha . His eyes grew wider and his body became stiff as he walked up to him. Asking toKoga not to do anything in this situation would have the same affect of telling a hungry person not to eat. He was getting in rut. Inuyasha was feeling the same as Koga, he was looking at the dominant male more than the actual game. He was smelling that dominant scent that Koga was letting out as he has gotten in rut.

"Inuyasha... do you have your pills?" By pills Koga ment the medicine to control the heat.

"Huh... what d-do you mean? I-I don't take anything...~" Inuyasha replied as "normal" as he could.

"Inuyasha you are in heat." Koga me,tally facepalms himself. Koga growls a little as he smells more of his scent.

"What..? M-Me? In heat..?~" Inuyasha responsable with his shaky voice while panting.

Koga looks at him and groans. He sits next to him on the bed and smells his neck softly making Inuyasha shiver.

"I can help you feel better." He says and pushes him down gently and starts to kiss him. Inuyasha quickly whimpers, not knowing what to do.

In that make out session a loud knock on the door was heard making the two groan and stop with their actions. Koga,who by the way, lived alone, stood up from Inuyasha and opened the door of his small apartment. As we all know, Sesshomaru is Inuyasha's big brother or more like half big brother. As wrong as it is, he was in love with Inuyasha for the longest time ever so he knew that his heat would be coming around these few days. "Just in time to take him home." He says while looking at Inuyasha from the door.

By then Inuyasha was a panting and groaning mess on Koga's bed as the heat was taking over him. Koga looks at the older demon and smirks. "Why leaving, you and I know that we both love Inuyasha so why don't take care of it right here? We can help Inuyasha and later Inuyasha can choose who he wants to mate with." Koga says bluntly and simply. Sesshomaru looks at Inuyasha and sighs before smirks slowly. "Then is all up to Inuyasha." And like that Sesshomaru walked inside the apartment and Koga locked the door behind him. Sesshomaru looks at Inuyasha and takes his coat off as well as he rolls his sleeves up, keeping the eye contact. Koga walks to Inuyasha and puts him in all four. Fortunately because Inuyasha was in heat, he didn't any preparation at all. "I'll be first."" Sesshomaru says, as he himself was starting to get in rut by Inuyasha's strong scent. He gets behind Inuyasha and starts kissing Inuyasha's back gently, making sure to keep Inuyasha feeling pleasurable. He pulls Inuyasha closer to himself, rubbing his large member against his ass in between clothing.

Koga smirks and takes his member out, showing it to Inuyasha. "Suck." Koga says softly making Inuyasha growls a little but slowly and hesitant starts liking his manhood. Soon Koga and Sesshomaru had Inuyasha fully undressed and moaning like he has never done it before.

Sesshomaru groans and starts preparing Inuyasha's entrance by thrusting one finger at a time while Inuyasha continued sucking Koga's member like a juicy lollipop. Each time it was harder for Inuyasha concentra it on sucking as he was getting closer to coming because of Sesshomaru' hand. Inuyasha loudly until he came making Sesshomaru know he was probably ready.

"Breath, I'm going in..." Sesshomaru groans against against his ear and quickly pushed it in. He starts to thrust his member in and out on a quite rough pase. Inuyasha's eyes widen and started moaning loudly as he was being thrusted hard. His scent got stronger as he was getting closer to realize. Inuyasha continued to suck on Koga's while Sesshomaru thrusts hard on him. After a bit the three of them came hard on each other. Just like that they continued having sex for a few more hours until the three of them were satisfied. They layer down, panting hard, sore and sticky.

The next day

Inuyasha gently woke up and looked around. His face became all red as he saw Koga and Sesshomaru next to him. He tried to move but his body was too sore. Sesshomaru slowly groaned and pulled him closer before opening his eyes. "So you woke up." He says and smirks looking at him.

"Fuck... We did it last night...." Inuyasha was talking on his mind and mentally slapping himself.

Koga groaned and pulled Inuyasha to his side making Sesshomaru growl. Inuyasha pouts a little. "Hey... Stop." He says softly. Sesshomaru narrows  his eyes and sat up. "Inuyasha. We want you to choose your mate." He says. Koga looks at Inuyasha and nods.

Inuyasha sighs and thinks a little. "I can't..." He say taking the attentions of the two. "How can I choose one when I-I love both?" He says while blushing darkly. Sesshomaru sighs and hugs Inuyasha with a soft smile. "I love you too." He says and Koga kisses his hand. "Yeah I also love you Inu." He says and the two demons look at him and smirks. They push Inuyasha down on the bed and each take each side of Inuyasha's neck. Inuyasha blushes more and looks at the two confused. "G-guys... what are you-" He was cut by a stinging pain on each side of his neck. The two had mated him. After a few moments Inuyasha bites Koga and then Sesshomaru making them their mate.

Just like that, I, Inuyasha ended up with two mates that I love dearly.

---------------------------
Wait whattttttttt?????? a update?????????? XD
Here's something I've been working for literally years :,v