Heart broken! (InuKou) (mpreg)

Request by @ameary thanks for leaving the request! (I know I mention you but it's just because I'm rewriting it!)

Inuyasha's POV
It's been a month since we defeated Naraku.., and it's been a month since Kagome went to her stupid era. And she's not coming back never.., because the portal is closed forever. Just when I wanted to be with her she has to go.... I feel like shit now. She said that she had responsibilities in her own era that she has to complete. And of course she's not coming back never.

First Kykio and then Kagome.., what am I gonna do now..., Miroku and Sango are dating and shipo went to his own clan. You can say that I'm pretty alone now. Just like I started... I have nobody.

Without noticing, tears started forming in my eyes and I started shaking a bit.

"Why the fuck must everyone leave me..-"

"Hey mutt, where is Kagome?"

This can't be happening, why him of all people!?!

"What the hell do you want?!" I asked with slight whimper on my throat and looking away for him not to notice that I'm crying the hell out of me. Of course I was trying to stop crying while I wipe my tears.

"Inuyasha?"

"WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT!?!?!?" I yelled at him as tears continued to come out.

"..."

"Just go away!... Kagome has returned to her own era and she won't be coming back never.., so can you get your ass out of here and leave me alone."

"Hey mutt..."

"Just go away!! Why are you messing-" I was cut off by some strong hands hugging me tightly and some lips on mine.

My eyes widen at the sudden touch as tears continued to come out. I blushed as red as I could.

He broke the kiss and I quickly looked away.

"H-huh?! What t-the hell a-are you d-doing!? Or more important w-why did y-you did t-that?!"

He just respond cutting me again with a kiss, but this time even deeper.

At first I was confused, why did he doing this to me?, but then I started kissing back and just gave up to him. I can't believe he is actually a good kisser and that this was felling good as hell.

After some minutes that felt like hours we broke up the passionate kiss for air. (Now I hate you more Air-Chan!!!! *^*)

. "W-why?" I asked him with a flushed face.

"...What if I tell you that my intentions weren't never to see Kagome, but to see you, my beautiful hanyo?~"

W-wait what have you said?!

"I love you with all my heart Inuyasha~"

What the hell have he said.... This must be a joke...

"Stop..."

"Huh?"

"Stop!!!, it's been two times since my heart has been broken in pieces! Not one, two times! And I don't want to be broken anymore. If you want todo a joke this is not the fucking time to mess with my feeling now that Kagome is gone! I don't have nobody! Are you fucking happy!?" I yelled at him as I felted my tears running down my cheeks.