Heat~ (Inu x Kouga x Sess)

Recuest made by: overwasha thank you sis!!! Also um I don't really know if my idea or this chapter completely is possible but I don't give a fuck. -w-

Inuyasha's POV:
What the actual fuck is wrong with me?! All this week I've been really weird and I can't do anything about it . Every time I see someone I think it's attractive and the problem is that I get really horny. I had to go somewhere where there's no one around me. If I'd keep being with my friends I would have done things already to them. Mostly of my time I spend doing my thing every single time I wake up. And by that, yes I mean masturbating. Right now is one of those times where I had to do it because if not I would literally cook my self alive because I get way hot and horny. Here the problem is that when I was walking to the place I'm staying I started smelling someone. That made my body shiver.

"May I ask what s my little brother, Inuyasha doing all alone here?"

It was Sesshomaru, Fuck.

"N-Nothing-" Why the hell must I be in this situation, God?!

I was trying to cover up the noticeable boner I had but it made it even more noticeable. Damn... with my face all red and panting I can't wait any longer.

"I see you have a problem, little brother.~" Sesshomaru's voice changed into a more husky voice.

Fuck, if he don't go I won't be able to control my self...

"S-Stop l-looking you p-pervert!" I quickly yelled with a red face.

He's getting me really exited... oh no.

"What if I don't want to? Oh yes, little brother I've been waiting for this since you was born, you are in heat~" He said with a smirk on his face.

"W-What?! No!"

No!!!! Shit I'm in heat?!? And with him!!!

I was getting more hotter by the moment. He was getting me way horny than anyone else. Sesshomaru then took me by the waist before we both started smelling a certain wolf that I really hate, Kouga. Sesshomaru quickly growled and pulled me into a deep kiss. Of course I tried pulling out but Irma was a failure because my whole body started melting in the kiss.

"Hey mutt where is K-" Kouga was cut off by seeing the scene beneath his eyes.

Sesshomaru had close to him with his hands pinning my waist and kissing him deeply. I had my hands on his chest gripping his kimono and fluff. My eyes widen when I saw Kouga and quickly pushed him away, breaking the kiss.

"Oh, nice~" Kouga quickly changed his expression to a more sexy one but Sesshomaru growled.

This is not good. I'm getting more exited by the minute and here I an withe the two demons I hate the most!

"Sesshomaru, I didn't think you actually liked your brother~" Kouga said with a slight smirk on his face.

Indeed I love him~" Sesshomaru respond with a smirk on his lips yet a growl on his throat.

What what?!

"Then we both think the same you know~" He said with a smirk all over his face.

"W-Wait... a-re you guys r-really gonna d-do what I t-think...?" I said slightly embarrassed about it.

"Indeed, little brother~"

"Yes mutt~"

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO THIS MUST BE A JOKE!!!

"W-Wait, this a joke r-right?l"  I said all embarrassed and cutely blushing as my heat took all over me and my erection grow harder.

They both grab me and pin me against the tree with a smirk. That made me gasp a little and when I tried to pulled them off of me I couldn't, they where to strong. They both started licking my neck on both sides and when they found their spot, without even asking me, they nodded and bit onto my soft skin. I gasp-moan at the feeling of the sharp teeth being sink onto my skin and suddenly I felt connected with both of the two.

The two marked me without any warning. Both of them pulled out and licked the marks each one of them made on my neck. The two laugh when they saw what a mess I had become because of their actions, so the two started to make love to me.

Sesshomaru kissed me deeply while holding his waist while Kouga started to lick down to my nipple.

My body was arching for more and more, action on his own when they touched me and I'm sure by this time everyone heard me already.

After Sesshomaru pulled out from the kiss, Kouga smirked and proceed to kissed me. Sesshomaru then laid his top kimono on the floor and laid me there. He then got on top of me and went to my ear. "Aww~~ Inuyasha you are such a naughty boy~" Sesshomaru  whisper with his husky voice.

"I won't help you adjust with my fingers baby so cry for me~" He said and took my bottom kimono off only to position his self. Kouga, after slightly pouting because he was the first, started playing with my cock. Kouga then pulled out his own shaft and place it on my mouth. "Suck." He orders me and hesitantly i opened by mouth and started sucking his shaft.

Sesshomaru pulled his cock out of his kimono and slowly thrust inside him fast and hard on him. Only the skin slapping against each other was mixed with their pants and moans was heard.

I started moaning against Kouga's member while Sesshomaru kept thrusting inside me and hitting all the places inside me.

After sometime we all came and laid on the floor while panting heavy. I was thinking how did this happened and I'm pretty sure Sesshomaru and Kouga are also thinking the same. It was not so much before Sesshomaru wrapped his fluff around me and Kouga got on his wolf form to cuddle me. After that I don't remember a thing...I fell asleep.

Hope you like it and thanks for the request!!!!!