Our little angel (SessYasha)

Since two years, two years they have been trying. As much as they have wanted, it wouldn't work. Inuyasha walked out of the bathroom again looking at the test woth cristal-watery eyes. He walked to his husdband whom was especting good news even though he knrmew there wasn't any by Inuyasha's expresions.

-Negative-

Sesshomaru hugged his wife gently yet hard and firm, as the smaller hanyõ kept crying and now returning his hug. Once again they failed at having that creature that they must wanted to have since they got married about 3 years ago.

"What are we doing wrong?" The broken in tears half breed asked the taller demon, while sobbing on the demons chest.

"Nothing babe.., soon god will bless us with our little angel, ok?" The albino demon slowly and gently held the hanyõ on his arms as if its something fragile, which in a way, he is.

Sesshomaru placed a hand under Inuyasha,s chun and lifted his head to kiss him. The kiss was soft and Inocent as they parted to catch their breath.

"Sooner than you know we will have it with us."

Sesshomaru kissed the top of Inuyasha's forehead earning a soft giggle and a smile from the smaller of the two.

-× × ×-

One month later... (I wish that time would skip like this in real life T^T)

Sesshomaru tookone step out of his car,the usual he'd do every day.
.
Inuyasha hid wiyh everyone in their place to surprise the taller demon for his birthday.
.
Sesshomaru walked to the door with the keys on his hands to open the door but to his surprise the door was open.

"Strange.., he never leaves the door open." He thought. Before opening the door. His eyes widened as everyone yelled congratualtions.

There a big banner on the wall saying happy birthday and even thought he didnt like surprises, a small smile crept up his face when he saw what his wife had done for him.

Inuyasha giggled and walked over to Sesshomaru, giving his a quick peck on the lips.

"Happy birthday Sess..." The petite hanyõ smiled as Sesshomaru wrapped his arms around the half breed that made his life happier.

You could hear the crowd of friends say "Awe~" but the taller demon didnt care at all; that's not the case with Inuyasha though because he was blushing so hard, the hanyõ was putting tomatos to shame.

The party went well the crowd talked to each other as some of them ate and most of them, danced. Inuyasha was eating with Sesshomaru but as everything was going great something bad happened.

The next thing Sesshomaru knew was thst Inuyasha was feelinh dizzy and that he couldn't walk that well.
Inuyasha sat with Sesshomaru, trying yo feel better but Inuyasha cought everyone's attention when he ran to the bathroom to throw up everything he ate earlier.

Sesshomaru didnt waste any time, he ran to Inuyasha and called a family doctor that always come to their house or may I dare say; their mansion.

After Inuyasha throwed up everything, by Sesshomaru's help he shakingly got up and washed his mouth from the thick and sore feelinv on his throat.

"You didnt had to call the doctor, maybe it was the food that made me feel sick..." Inuyasha said with a raspuly voice making Sesshomaru frowns and let a low growl.

"Of course I had! Look at you! You are paler than me." Sesshomau frowns and walked Inuyasha to thir king sized bed.

By this time, everyone was already walkinh out, leaving the couple rest and figure out what happened to Inuyasha. Inuyasha layed on the bed resting a biy while looking at the doctor, who came a few minutes ago and made some tests on him.

The doctor let out a smile when he saw the test he made earlier.

"What?" Sesshomaru asked in concern and confusion.

"Congrstulations misternSesshomaru, you are honna be a father soon." The doctor said with a smile making the shocked beyond belive couple.

"Me.., a Mommy..." Inuysha had tears in his eyes from mostly joy.

"I think so baby..." Sesshomaru said before kising and hugging thr hanyõ on hud arms.

"We are gonna have a baby sess..." He smiled, kissing him back just as happy as Sesshomaru.

The kisses where soft yet passionate, perfect for the occasion. After a bit, the two demons calmed down and looked at the doctor.

"Just make sure you eat well now because your are eating for two now. Go to the monthly checks up and of course be prepared to have back pain, headaches and more importantly hormones and mood swings." The doctor said, walkinh away. That seemed to had made thebmood go off but not for the couple that was almost squealing of happines.

"Sess! Two years and now we are finally gonna have our baby!" Inuyasha cried happily while hugging Sesshomaru and resting one hand in his soon to become round stomach with their child.

"Indeed baby... Now why don't you rest?, Ill be here with you in a minute. "Sesshomaru replied and Inuyasha nodded and kissed Sesshomaru and layed ones again bdown before letting Sesshomaru leave.

Sesshomaru walked out of the room and told the maids to clean everytging up. He walked to the room again and layed next to the half asleep hanyõ. All this after taking his work clottes and putting on some night clothes. He wrapped his hands around the smaller ones waistband kissed his shoulder gently.

"Happy birthday..." Inuyasha, tiredly said while resting his head on his mate chest.

"This is the best birthday ive had... Thank you babe." Sesshomaru said with a smile.

"I love you with all my heart, and also thank you too.. For giving me all this. I never knew you could make me this happy bh making me pregnant with your child, no, our child. I love you and happy birthday love..."
Inuyasha said with a small smile before galling completely asleep.

"Love you too..." Sesshomaru said and drifted himself to sleep.

Hey guys!!!!! Long time no see!!! Well heres another one shot and hey i have a second part if you want ill publish it! Just leave it on coments if you want the second part! Btw 1010 words lol!