My little slut! (SessYasha)

Hey! Here I got you guys another SessYasha One Shot!!! Please request!

Inuyasha's POV:

I woke up feeling something pretty heavy and big on my chest area, urgh... Is heavy as hell, what the actual fuck is this..?
I opened my eyes and the first thing I did was scream!

"AHHHHH!!! What the hell is this!!!!!" I yelled obviously waking up everyone.
"What the hell is up with you...?" My brother and lover who was beside me, groaned and slowly opening his eyes.

"Look at me!" I yelled at him looking at myself and his eyes widen looking at my body.

WHY THE FUCK AM I A GIRL!!!!!

"Inuyasha calm down we have to think how did you turn a girl!" Sesshomaru, my brother and lover as I already said!, groaned as he sat up on the bed with his messy hair which looked really cute on him.

I was already sitting up on the bed blushing like crazy and obviously covering my new body.

"Let me see you." He said with his usual emotionless face.

"W-What? N-No!" I blushed looking to the side.

I guess I made it to obvious that I was thinking that he'll do something perverted because he began smirking making me blush.

"Inuyasha if you don't let me see I can't know what happened to you~" He said with a smirk on him face that quickly I wanted to take it out.

"No!!" I said shaking my head and covering my body.

"Come on~" he whisper on my ear making me shiver.

I regret what I did, now,.... I shouldn't have done it...

I slowly took my hands away, uncovering what my new body was. I blushed red as I let go my new big breast. I blushed red as my sleeves fall down my shoulders leaving me naked in front of him. He smirked and look at them with hungrier eyes. He slowly took one of my breast with his hand and slowly grope it making me let out a cute and sensitive, like girl, moan. Obviously I quickly covered my mouth but was to late.

"W-What!?" I blushed and looked at him with my hand still covering my mouth.

He smirked. "They seem more sensitive than normal~" Sesshomaru said making me blush redder.

He kept on groping my breast making me moan and squirm a bit.

"W-What the hell a-are you saying?!~" I moaned and putted hands on his shoulders, gripping them as he continued his actions.

"Hm~ Can you feel it?~ you go pretty wet down there~" He whisper on my ear with a smirk planted on his mouth. I blushed at does words while I moaned.

He continued playing with my breast more and I slowly felt as his knee came between my legs.

I was a panting and moaning mess and I didn't wanted to know how I was down there. What the hell was wrong with me!? I felt really good and my body slowly started giving in so I just gave completely in.

Sesshomaru's POV:

Yesterday I was talking with one of the lords is a reunion I was in, Hikeremaru, he's quite the annoying person you wouldn't want to came with. He talked about stuffs I constantly was ignoring. Of course it was no long before he started talking about my love life with Inuyasha. He gave me a bottle with a liquid and told me that if I gave this to Inuyasha he would become a girl. I said that his idea was stupid, that Inuyasha is perfect how he was but he still left me the bottle. I was curious about it so I used on him and I don't regret it all~

Oh, but how I like this view~ He's- well She's so sexy right now. My knee is currently pretty wet because of her.

Third POV:

Sesshomaru started sucking on her nipples while he grope her breast as Inuyasha was becoming a pretty badly mess. One of Sesshomaru's hand traveled down her body and went to her new wet entrance. (Aka:She doesn't have panties~ -w-)

He started kissing her while rubbing her wet pussy with his hand and groping her pretty harden breaststroke and nipples. Inuyasha moaned loudly kissing back and opening her legs for him.

After a bit he broke the kiss for something called air. (WE MUST KILL AIR-CHAN!!! your-favorite-inu ) Seshomaru broke the passionate kiss and started going down to her neck and started licking the matting mark on her neck. He liked around spots and started leaving hikes all over her. She started becoming more wet at his touch.

He broke from her and sat on the bed taking his pants off and pointing at his member "suck~" Sesshomaru ordered Inuyasha. Inuyasha understood and sat between his leg and started by licking the tip. Sesshomaru soft moaned and looked at her. Inuyasha moaned making vibration into it, she slowly started taking him all on her mouth and tried not to gag at his size. She moaned while bobbing her head.

After some time he cum on her mouth with a loud moan. Inuyasha moaned and swallow everything before liking his lips while blushing like crazy. Sesshomaru slowly took her and sat her on his lap and kisses her neck.

"Please, h-hurry up~" She whined in need and wrapped her hands around his neck.

"What are you begging for?~" He groaned while smirking.

She blushed and looked at him "I-I want that cock shoved up my pussy!" He whined while blushing.

He smirk and Inuyasha slowly opened her legs and reveled her dripping wet entrance making Sesshomaru pretty aroused by it.

Sesshomaru licked his lips and quickly entered her without hesitation. He started quickly thrusting in and out or her. He took her and lift her up pinning her against the wall and start fucking her senseless.

Her wall where clenching around him making Sesshomaru moan at the tight entrance. She wrapped her hands around his neck and her legs around his waist.

And like that they kept the making out season until both passed out.

The next day~

Inuyasha woke up in his male form again and of course with pain all over his body and with the memory of what Sesshomaru did to him. He blushed like crazy looking at the sleeping Seshomaru beside him. (Like this but in his half bread form)

Sesshomaru was still asleep but in his sleep pulled the already transformed Inuyasha close to him

Sesshomaru was still asleep but in his sleep pulled the already transformed Inuyasha close to him. He let a giggle and felt asleep with him.

HOPE YOU HAD LIKE IT, THIS SHIP IS ACTUALLY MY OTP!!!!