Slut for sale~ (Sessyasha)

Requested by: your-favorite-inu x-Naomi-Higurashi-x  XV called your past username :v. Sorry sis for the late update and thank you for equestrians, you know this is book was made because of you! ^-^ I love you!

Third POV:

Sesshomaru was sitting in a table enjoying the good view of a particular half bread with a playful smirk on his face and not letting his eyes off of him.

-before that~

Sesshomaru was bored like always in his palace, doing nothing more than work.he sigh and looking to the window remember that a "friend" if we could say it like that, had a slit house where they kept sluts only for their sale.

It was Hikeremaru, the most annoying lord ever made. Truly he's never been in there nor any Slut House but today he wasn't in the mood to sign papers so he decide to go.

After sometime he arrives to the place. He walked in and sat on one of the VIP tables. Hikeremaru quickly notice him and walked over to him.

"I can't believe I ever what my eyes are seeing. The truly Sesshomaru on my Slut House~" He purred with a smirk.

Sesshomaru let out a slight growl but smirk "indeed~ Hope it is as "good" as everyone tells~" He said smirking making Hikeremaru chuckle.

The two demons where sitting on the table before the show started. The sluts started dancing in the center of the place. Sesshomaru's gaze caught a certain Half Bread dancing perfectly.

~end of the flashback~

Sesshomaru looked at the half bread with a playful smirk. He continued with is actions before the half bread notice his gaze and blushed while dancing still.

Sesshomaru smirked and looked at Hikeremaru. "How much does that half bread cost?~" he asked while smirking and Hikeremaru smirked as well.

Sesshomaru looked at the half bread and smirk "just give what you want for him.~" he said and Sesshomaru smirked.

He stood up and Alec to the half after the show was over. "Hey you. You'll be leaving with your new master and do whatever he wants." He said making the little one whimper but nodded.

'God, why? Why must I be here? I didn't wanted this! Now I'm a slut for maybe an old man!...' Those where some throughts of the half bread.

Time to skip~

Sesshomaru finally took the half bread with him and they where already on his palace. Because the half bread was scared he looked down all the way while walking beside him to his room.

"What's your name?" Sesshomaru started talking.

He little one gasped and looked up at him "I-My name is Inuyasha, s-Master!" He said and quickly looked down making Sesshomaru sigh.

"You don't have to be so scared. I won't do nothing to you." He said and Inuyasha looked up at Sesshomaru before quickly nodding.

"Go take a bath and when you come back they are going to be cloths on the bed, put them on." He said before leaving the room leaving Inuyasha confused.

Inuyasha has never been treated kindly so he didn't know what to do. He was afraid goth rust him. He went to bath and after some time he comes to the room with a towel wrapped around him. Indeed the cloths where there on the bed.

'Should I trust him?" He asked to himself while putting his new cloths on. The cloths where a women kimono with long sleeves with floral pattern on it. He blushed as he looked himself on a mirror.

Soon Sesshomaru enters the room with a sigh. "Did you finished?" He asked and Inuyasha shook, nodding.

"Why do you think you are here?" He asked him with narrow eyes.

Inuyasha whimper an looks at him "b-because you buy me so i could make you feel better.." He shook a bit more.

"You are wrong." He said and looked at him with a sigh.

"I brought you here so this place don't look so alone. I may have power but I'm always bored so I though of taking you. I kinda liked you." He said smirking and Inuyasha blushed and giggled.

"I guess it can't be helped!" He said and hugged him making Sesshomaru eyes wide a bit but quickly sigh.

"Thank you master!" Inuyasha said smiling and Sesshomaru smiled a bit.

"Call me Sesshomaru." He said and heard some giggles coming from Inuyasha.

"Now that that is said. Can I fuck you." He said and Inuyasha's face went red. And slowly looked down.

"That's the only way I can pay everything you did to me... You made me free and I'm happy of that. So if that's the only way I can pay you I'll let you do it." He said blushing red and Sesshomaru and smirked and pulled him closer kissing him making him gasp.

Inuyasha's heart was betting as fast as a star fir only because of the deep kiss. Sesshomaru was getting closer to him but Inuyasha still and backed a bit because he was a bit shy. Inuyasha continued backing away but it was no long before until his back hit the wall.

"Looks like a dead end." He said smirking and pulled InuYasha closer kissing him again but this time more roughly.

He slowly started moving down his neck kissing it while Inuyasha started moaning and gasping a bit.

He smirked and licked on some spots on my neck leaving marks.

Inuyasha was trying hard not to moan but it was failure so he gave up everything to him. He already knew he won't do nothing bad. I guess he end up thrusting the talk demon.

All Inuyasha could think of was the way his gentle strokes and touches where making him moan and blush at the same time. Though he was one of Hikireimaru's sluts he was virgin still. All this made Inuyasha nervous.

Sesshomaru knew that he was a virgin because if Hikireimaru and the way he moved and moaned. He continued kissing and licking his neck making the other one moan like crazy.

He smirk and went up kissing him again, this time he pushed his tongue inside his mouth making he moan loudly as he explored the wet cavern.

Sesshomaru smirked and broke the kiss putting some fingers on front of Inuyasha.

"Lick them." He demands and Inuyasha just nodded taking them in his mouth, sucking and licking them until they where completely soaked in saliva.

He smirked before lifting me up and then took the couple of fingers out of my mouth and position them on his entrance rubbing them on the tight hole. Inuyasha moan at the actions bucking slightly his hips. Sesshomaru slightly chuckles and enter one finger inside making the little one moan louder, pants heavy, and scream his name in pleasure. After a bit he thrust another finger and after I soften he enters a thrid. He thrust those finger inside him and after some time he found his sweet spot. Inuyasha screamed in pleasure and Sesshomaru pulled out his fingers. He smirk at the moaning mess that InuYasha had became. He slowly position his self on his entrance before enter him deeply making InuYasha moan his name a lot louder. He start thrusting on and out of Inuyasha making him moan and after some time you could only hear my moans and the skin slapping between the two. After some time the two came and laid on the bed while panting.

"that was great my little slut~