Chapter 3

AN: Spelling is not my strong suit. To be completely honest I hate it. I try to proofread but I always get detracted and never finish. So plz ignore my spelling and grammar mistakes. Also I’m Canadian so some spelling might be different.

Thank everyone for the follows reviews and favorites!

3

Jack landed on the edge of the Empire state building’s observation deck in New York City. He could here Loki playing with magic, murmuring spells and enchantments. Then the familiar sound of one of Bunny’s tunnels opening close by and knew the guardians were watching.

“Oh, hello Jack. I didn’t see you there.” Loki greeted him, got up from where he was sitting walking over and smiling down at his little brother. Then he spoke in the language of the ice giants. “*Are they here? Did you tell them?*”

Jack nodded and the two brothers walked over to where Loki had been sitting and sat down. They continued to talk in their frosty language.

Meanwhile the guardians watched the black haired mans every move. They heard the man greet Jack, but after that they talked in a language none of the guardians with all their knowledge of the world’s languages didn't understand a word.

“So do you think that’s Thor or Loki?” Tooth whispered. Bunny rolled his forest green eyes.

“I don’t know. Maybe we should read up on Norse mythology.” Bunny said as another man with wavy blond hair landed on the edge nearest Jack. In his hand was a big metal hammer.

“Um… don’t tell Jack I said this, but dam he’s hot!” Tooth whisper shouted. Bunny and North had to hold in there laughter, Sandy on the other hand was laughing silently.

Loki watched as Thor flew towards them. Jack could hear the whirl of Thor’s hammer coming closer to them from the air. “I didn’t know he could fly!” Jack said excitedly.

“It seems that today everyone is repeating their self’s.” Loki mumbled, but he knew Jack could hear him just fine. “You have missed a lot, brother.”

Thor landed with a soft thud and walked over to his two brothers. “Hi Thor.” Jack greeted him smiling. Thor sat down next to Jack.

“Hello Jack, how are you?” Thor asked kindly, fondly smiling at his baby brother.

“Ah same old, same old.” Jack replied. The three brothers talked awhile about many things, but mostly what happened after Jack had left.

“…..And that’s what occurred after you left. It took Asgard a while to recover.” Thor finished his story.

“Wow.” Jack breathed. “I didn’t think I would cause the much trouble! I only froze a few guards and caused a blizzard.”

“That’s in the past it does not matter now.” Thor said kindly and ruffled his brothers snow white hair. “I have been meaning to ask you; why don’t you look older? It’s been 300 years.”

“Oh! I don’t really know. After the moon told me my name I just stopped aging.” Jack explained. ”Mim must have something to do with it.” He was surprised when Thor didn’t ask who Mim was.

“No matter how old you are; you will always be my baby brother!” Thor said and gave Jack another bone crushing hug.

“Thor! Can’t breathe!” Jack wheezed and Thor stopped hugging him. Loki started to laugh and the other two joined in.

“I have some friends I want you to meet.”

“Who?” Jack asked curiously.

“Tony Stark and Steve Rogers or you might know them as Ironman and Captain America.” Thor explained. Jack frowned.