Chapter 11

AN: Plz excuse any spelling and grammar errors. Okay if you look at the marvel database it says that Thor real mother isn't Frigga it is Jord, but I like the name Joro better so that's what I use.

11

(Dream!)

"When Odin went back to Asgard," Pitch whispered into Jack's ear. "He messed with a few memories and Jokul Frosti was 'born.'"

"He wasn't always mean." Jack said surprised. He wasn't surprised that he was a frost giant, after all Loki was. He was surprise that Odin wasn't always hateful to him. Pitch couldn't be lying because he remembered the sounds.  "What happened to him?"

"That is for you to discover." Pitch laughed and disappeared leaving Jack to the frozen wasteland he now knew as his homeland.

---

(Real!)

Joro rushed through the halls of Asgard with Loki following close behind her. He had ran into her library telling her that Jokul was back and was injured.

"He will be needing one of your healing spells." Loki said while running.

"Was he awake?" She asked.

"No." He huffed.

The rest if their run was silent except for the thudding of Loki's boots and Joro's bare feet. She rushed into the room where they were treating her son.

"Queen Joro-" The doctor greeted, but was quickly cut off.

"How is he?" Joro asked with worry all over her face.

"Prince Jokul is stabled, but needs your help." The Asgardian doctor said. Joro nodded. As god of earth and nature she was able to easily heal people with serious injuries. She placed one hand on Jokul's head and the other on his chest. Joro let her magic flow into him healing cuts and bruises; and mending broken and fractured bones.  She sighed in relief when his breaths became even and deeper. She took her hand and ruffled Jokul's hair.

"Will he be okay?" Joro jumped at the sound of a man's voice. She turned to see Thor's friends, but among them was another group of people. There was a human-humming bird hybrid standing next to a giant rabbit, a golden man and a huge white bearded man with bright blue eyes.

"Yes, he will be running around causing trouble as soon as he wakes." Joro said with a confused look.

"Oh!" The hummingbird lady said. "We forgot to introduce our self's. I'm tooth," She gestured to each of the others. "And this is North, Sandy and Bunny."

"Not to be rude, but why are you here?" Joro asked.

"Ja-Jokul is very dear to us." North said and was about to continue when Thor's friend Tony interrupted.

"How long until he will wake up?" He asked.

"Once he's got enough sleep." The Asgardian doctor said.

"Thor you should go check in with your father. He is angry you left without explanation." Joro said. Thor nodded and left to find Odin. Loki picked up Jokul's staff and sat it on the bed beside the sleeping boy. He smiled when Jokul cuddled it like a stuffed bear.

"We should let him sleep in peace." Joro said and waved for them to follow her. She led them through the halls.

Joro wanted to stay with her son, but also wanted to learn about where he had been for the past 300 years.

She led them to an indoor garden with plants hanging from the roof and growing all around. Rays of sunlight shone through the lattice ceiling. They sat around a pond with giant koi swimming peacefully around.

"How long have you known Jokul?" She asked.

"Not very long." North said. "But since he became guardian we've got to know him better."

"Guardian? What is that?" Joro asked curiously.

"We protect the children of earth from nightmares." Tooth said. "We also guard different aspects of childhood."

"How long have you known him to be on earth?"

"300 years, give or take." Loki said automatically.

"And you know that how?" Clint asked trying to get Loki into trouble.

"Um..." Loki laughed nervously.

"Loki Odinson." Joro was furious.

"Sorry! I should have told you!"

"You knew the whole time?!"

"Not the whole time, but mostly, yes." Joro sighed. "You're mad." Loki stated.

"Of course I am, but what is important is that Jokul is okay." She shook her head slowly.  "We'll mostly."

"He goes by Jack Frost now, mother." Thor said entering the room.

"Jack Frost? I like it, it suits him." Joro smiled at the name. "Where is your father?"

"With Jack, waiting for him to wake." Thor explained. The Guardians didn't like the sound of that.

"Odin's not having a fun time picking a new king. One doesn't want it, another wants it too much and the last runs away from it." Tony said.

The guardians and Avengers laughed and the three Asgardians smiled.

"How did you heal Jack so fast?" Banner asked.

"Magic." Joro said. Bruce looked annoyed. "Really, it was earth magic."

"But isn't Jack's magic ice magic? So wouldn't you need his element to heal him?" Banner asked intrigued.

"No, I can heal anyone, human or animal.  I was born with the power to control the earth element." Joro said.

"So it's not like Pokémon?"  Tony asked.  "Strengths and weaknesses?"

"No fire still beats ice and all that stuff."  She said.  "Our powers are genetic and can't change, but the conjurer's personality dictates whether the magic is good or bad."

"So, Jack's a fun, happy, relaxed guy; like his winter.  If he was rude, power hungry and bloodthirsty, then his winter would be harsh, correct?"  Banner asked.

"Exactly."  Joro nodded approvingly.

"Well that explains a lot." Clint grumbled.

AN: Planing to finish this over March break and start my new one. Still planning it and drawing up the cover!

Edit:  errors corrected!