Little Harry and Severus Snape?

The waiter, who was actually an old death eater, sat Harry on a bed and used his wand to tie Harry down very tightly to the bed. Harry fought and screamed and kicked, but it was no use. In fact, he slapped Harry very hard on the face. 

"Let me go! What you do to me?" Harry asked as snot and tears poured down his face. He was losing his ability to talk, and fast. He didn't know what the potion had done to him, but it was obviously affecting his brain. Little did he know, it was mentally causing him to age backwards till he was two in his mind. The death eater walked away to work on his potion that would temporarily cause Harry's body to look like a baby's. He through the ingredients together in a large cauldron before stomping over to Harry and forcing his mouth open. He dumped the potion into Harry's mouth and forced Harry's mouth shut. He then squeezed his nose and waited for Harry to swallow. At last Harry did, causing his body to quickly and painfully shrink down.

"Well, Harry. Aren't you cute? Now, don't you wonder why I'm doing this?" He asked Harry as he made eye contact. Harry nodded in reply.

I'm doing it because you caused for my son to go to Azkaban when you killed my master. You did it! Now I'm going to make your life miserable. Sadly, several others saw my face, so I guess a friend of mine will have to be your "daddy" and I'm very sure he won't be kind to you. After all, he despised your father," the death eater said. He then picked Harry up and disapparated away with a bottle of the potion. They reappeared in a neighborhood that was gloomy and dark. Fog covered the streets and the sky was a yucky gray. Harry whimpered at the feeling of the apparation, it made him sick to his stomach. The death eater walked up to the darkest and scariest house on the block. He knocked loudly three times. 

"Yes?" asked the man who answered the door. He stopped as soon as he saw the death eater holding Harry.

"What on Earth do you think you're doing?" came the voice of Severus Snape. Harry looked up at him before shrinking back down. He was scared for how Severus would treat him, after all, Snape hated him. The death eater came in through the doorway and dumped Harry on the ground. Harry immediately stood up but fell back down when his new wobbly legs came in contact with the floor. The men ignored him as they began to talk.

"Severus, I knew you were still alive. And I'm really glad. You remember that favor you owe me from the time in Austria? Well, it's time to pay up. I'm going to go into hiding soon and I need you to be Mr.Potter's father, sorry, master. It's the only way to get back at him for defeating my master and causing my son to be thrown into Azkaban. I cam up with a potion that would cause his mind to think like a two-year-old. Then I came up with a potion that would temporarily change his physical appearance to make him look like a two-year-old version of himself. I know you hate him so I thought it best that you watch him. And do your worst. If it were me, I would put him in chains and beat him and make him do all of the chores," the death eater said.

"Why not do that yourself?" Snape asked.

"Because, they already saw my face back at the castle and everybody thinks you're dead. Now, will you do it or not?" Snape closed his eyes as he thought. 

"Fine. But only because he's Lily's son. That's it. And because I know there would be nobody else to support you, now leave and never come back!" And with that, the death eater closed the door and left. Severus turned to Harry who stared at him with a bold look. Snape raised his eyebrows.

"Well, Potter, we've got some work to do."