Found

The ground was coming even closer. Harry squeezed his eyes shut as he felt his body hit something and he was bounced up in the air. He opened his eyes, he had conjured a trampoline-like object with magic! Harry landed on the ground and felt tears sting his eyes. His head was hurting really bad. He felt his head and looked down at his hand. It was covered in blood. Harry let out a whimper. He needed his daddy! And he still needed a nappy change. He looked around, there were tons of leaves nearby, he would have to change his own nappy. Harry remembered about the spell placed on his nappy so that he couldn't pull it down, he would have to use a stick. He grabbed a stick and used it to push his nappy all the way down. He grabbed a leaf when he noticed that it was a leave of three. He had touched poison ivy! He threw the leaf away and used his other hand to pulled his nappy back up, tears slipping down his face. The nappy suddenly slipped back down. When he had pulled it down the first time it must have stretched too much to go back on. Harry kicked the nappy off, leaving him in just a t-shirt.

"Daddy, Harry needs you!" Harry yelled. He yelled a few more times until his voice was hoarse but it was no use. He was all alone. Harry was about to cry when he became angry. He needed to just get up and find daddy on his own. Or even the Weasley's. But he was just a little boy. Harry buried his head in his arms and began to sob. He didn't know what to do. Maybe Molly would know where to look and she would find him, but probably that wouldn't happen. He would never be found, ever. He felt his shirt for the dummy which was usually clipped on, but it wasn't there, he had no source of comfort! Harry continued to sob as he lay down on the ground and drifted off to sleep.

"Harry," a familiar voice whispered. Harry opened his eyes, expecting to see his daddy, but instead, he saw a glowing blue doe. He smiled and sat up.

"Mrs. Weasley told me what happened. Follow my patronus, it will lead you back to me. I love you, my sweet boy," his daddy's voice instructed before the doe turned around and pranced away. Harry scurried after it, his eyes lighting up. 

"Daddy!" Harry exclaimed. After a while, the doe turned around to see that he was still there before lying on the ground. Harry plopped down on the ground and attempted to catch his breath which had become very short and rapid. The doe waited until he had his breathing under control before getting back to its feet and continuing. The doe approached a building before disappearing. Harry gulped and entered the building. He heard a familiar voice speaking.

"Yes, I want everyone you have available searching for my son, he can't be alone or else he starts to freak out! I already sent the patronus so hopefully, he is on his way to find me, but I haven't the faintest idea because I don't know where he is!" Daddy screamed at a blonde young lady sitting behind a desk. She seemed very flustered and frustrated and it didn't help that daddy was yelling at her.

"Daddy!" Harry yelled before hurrying over but managed to trip over his own feet and land flat on the floor. He began to cry in pain just as daddy ran over and picked him up.

"You're okay. You're okay. Daddy is so relieved," Daddy whispered as he rubbed his back, very relieved. Harry nuzzled his head into daddy's shoulder, tears pouring out of his eyes.

"Harry misses you," Harry murmured.

"I know, I know," Daddy whispered back. He set Harry on the ground and reached for his hand. Harry took it and together they walked out of the building before apparating to Hogsmeade where they made their way back to daddy's quarters.

"Home sweet home!" daddy called. 

"What was dat building, daddy?" Harry asked.

"That was a Wizarding Locating building. They locate people who are on the run or who have gone missing. Now, I have a question for you. Why did you leave Mrs. Weasley?" Daddy asked as he knelt down to match Harry's height. Harry shuffled his feet and pouted, he didn't want to answer that question. Daddy shook his head and engulfed Harry once more in a hug. They sat down on the couch together and cuddled for a bit when Mrs. Weasley flooed in.

"Harry!" she yelled. She ran over and hugged Harry.

"What do you say, Harry?" daddy asked gently.

"Sorry," Harry muttered. 

"Oh, don't worry about it dear, I just needed to know that you were safe. But you can't ever do that again. Do you understand?" Molly asked, her voice slightly stern.

"Yes," Harry replied, refusing to meet her eyes. Molly bent down and hugged him again before flooing herself back home. Daddy began to stroke Harry's hair.

"Oh my, is that blood?" Daddy asked as he pulled his hand away which was shining a red color. Harry nodded, remembering the incident. Daddy hurried out of the room and came back with a potion that he carefully poured onto Harry's head. Harry hissed at the feeling and daddy quickly rubbed his back, hushing him. When he was done he placed Harry in his crib.

"Why, daddy?" Harry asked. He wasn't tired and he didn't want to lay down.

"Because you did something very naughty and you know that. You are lucky I don't swat you on your behind, but you've been through enough. I will come to get you when I feel you are ready to get up. This doesn't mean I hate you, this just means that you are being disciplined for something you did that was wrong. Do you understand?" Daddy asked. Harry nodded and sniffled. He didn't want to stay in his crib, but he knew that he deserved it. He shouldn't have run away. In doing so, he had pulled daddy away from his very important work. Harry lay down and faced the wall as his door was closed. He needed to think of ways to apologize to daddy. Maybe he could make him something or clean something for him. Harry nodded, yes, that is what he was going to do. Maybe he would draw daddy a picture, daddy loved Harry's pictures! 

"I will make a picture of daddy and Harry rocking in da rocking chair!" Harry whispered. Daddy would love him so much more for sure!