Discovered

Harry woke up in his bed groggily. He looked around for his Berry. Oh no! Where was Berry? Harry frantically began to search his covers, blankets, and pillows. Suddenly he looked over the side of the crib and there was Berry. Harry smiled. Silly old bear. (get the reference?) Harry reached down through the bars and picked Berry up, squeezing him back through the bars into Harry's welcoming arms and began to snuggle with him, enjoying the comfort. Suddenly he gasped, his eyes widening with delight.

"Berry, we go to zoo today! I wonder if you can come too!" Harry whisper-exclaimed. He was super excited, especially if he could take Barry! Harry thought about it. His daddy had said that he, Harry could go because he had been a good boy, and Berry had been a good bear, so Berry should be allowed to come! Harry quickly told Berry the good news. Harry began to squirm. He had wet his nappy sometime in the night and by now his bum was really itchy and cold. He wanted to yell for daddy, but he didn't want to get caught using his nappy on his own, he didn't want daddy to change him, and he didn't want to wake daddy. Harry sat up on his knees and pulled the nappy as far away from him as he could without pulling it off. Harry lay back down and felt tears dripping down his face leaving a wet circle on his pillow. Harry wished that his daddy would hurry up and discover the wet nappy for himself. Harry slowly fell back asleep.

"Good morning, baby," Snape cooed as he lifted Harry out of his cot. Harry blinked slowly and opened his eyes. His daddy had finally gotten him! But he still didn't know about Harry's wet nappy, which was giving off a slight burning sensation. Harry did his best to ignore the pain, but he didn't know how long he could. Snape carried Harry down the stairs and set him in his high chair. He then set a plate of scrambled eggs, sausages, and fruit all cut up into bite sized pieces. Snape handed Harry a small fork and sat down. They both began to eat. Harry kicked his legs happily as he ate, until he heard a knock at the door. They both looked up and then at each other. Snape looked back down and continued eating.

"Severus, if you don't open this door this instant I will force it open!" A firm, brisk voice said. Snape scowled before getting up and walking towards the door. Harry's eyes widened and he snuggled into Berry, hoping whoever it was would go away before they discovered him as a child.

"Minerva," came Snape's voice. 

"Severus. I wasn't sure that you really were alive, or if Longbottom was just saying that he had cured you, but here you are. How did you make it here without getting caught? Never mind, that is not important. I came not only to figure out if you were really alive but also to discuss something. Someone reported seeing a figure carrying Mr.Potter out of Hogwarts after he collapsed. We questioned everyone who saw him about what he looked like. We found out that he was a death eater. We found him and questioned him about what he did with Harry, and he said that he gave him to you as punishment. Is this true?" Minerva asked Severus. Harry closed his eyes, he didn't want to go back! He wanted to stay safe and alone with his daddy, someone who truly loved him. 

"No, he isn't here. I don't know why the death eater told you about him, but he isn't here. I haven't seen Potter since my near death experience. Now go and don't tell anyone about me still being alive," Snape quickly said. 

"Not so fast. I was hoping to come in. I have had a long journey trying to track you down and I was wondering if you might make me some tea." And with that Minerva entered the house and stopped at the sight of Harry sitting in his high chair. She shrieked. Snape quickly joined her, his face in his palm. 

"Is that..?" Minerva asked, her face going pale, her nostrils flaring. Snape nodded, his eyes closed as if he was afraid to look into her eyes, her very very fierce eyes. Harry was frozen, he had been discovered, and by McGonagall no less. Harry suddenly found himself being picked up and turned to face Minerva. Harry winced at her face. Horror was etched across it.  

"Harry!?" she asked Harry nodded slowly. Minerva nodded before turning to face Snape.

"How?" she asked, her eyes closed. 

"The death eater showed up and gave him to me to punish. I only agreed because, because, because we were drawn to each other. I can't explain it, but we have this, this...connection. But trust me, I didn't hurt him. I would never hurt him," Severus explained. When he got to the part about the connection, his breath hitched, along with Harry's which was Minerva's way to see that he wasn't lying.

"So why did you dress him in a nappy and kiddie clothes?" she asked.

"Because that was something the death eater did. He made Harry's brain and size little," Snape said. Minerva nodded and took in Harry who waved at her. She smiled and waved back. She then set him back down in his high chair. Severus, leaving Harry all by himself. Harry squirmed in his high chair, but the pain wouldn't go away, and by now his bum was really aching, and to top it off, he had to go potty, and it wasn't to wet himself. Harry finished eating and listening to Minerva and Severus discuss something for about an hour or two before she finally left.

"Harry, there's something I need to tell you. I'm going back to teach."