Neville Visits

Sorry guys, the school year has just started for me so I have been extremely busy, I'm actually taking my first advanced placement course, so that's exciting. This chapter is a bit short, sorry about that, I hope you like it though!

When Severus picked Harry up from his crib and walked over to the dining room and buckled him in his high chair. 

"Daddy, Harry has somefin for you," Harry whispered shyly. Dadd looked up and smiled adoringly. Harry held a picture in his hand. Daddy walked over and grabbed it, the picture was of him and Harry rocking in their rocking chair. The detail was intricate and amazing. Daddy ruffled Harry's hair as his chest swelled with happiness. Harry felt his chest swell as well, he was glad that daddy wasn't still upset with him over what happened. There was a knock at the door. Daddy looked up and hurried over to the door and opened it. Neville stood in the doorway holding a bag of sweets. 

"Neville!" Harry shrieked excitedly. He clapped his hands. 

"Yes?" Severus asked. 

"I heard what happened to Harry and I came to make sure he was okay and to give him this bag of sweets. There's even his favorite in here, a big slice of treacle tart," Neville explained. Harry gasped. Neville was the bestest!

"Dank you, Neville!" Harry said. He was so happy. He loved treacle tart...and Neville. Neville walked over and gave Harry the bag of sweets and sat down at the table.

"I also came to announce my wedding. I' m engaged," Neville said.

"To who?" Harry asked. He secretly hoped it wasn't Ginny, that would be weird.

"To Luna. And I want you both to be there. We are having the ceremony in two months," Neville replied. Severus nodded. 

"That sounds fine, we'll do our best. You want to go, don't you Harry?" Daddy asked.

"Will dere be cake?" Harry asked. Neville chuckled as Daddy sighed and rolled his eyes. 

"Yes, there will be cake, a big one with white buttercream frosting, and flowers, lovely flowers. Maybe even some edible pearls. You should see her dress and her ring. It's beautiful," Neville said dreamily. Harry smiled. He liked cake.