Chapter 13

Frank just stared up at him for a moment, his mouth dry. He licked his lips, batted his eyelashes, but still made no move to actually do anything. His heart was in his throat. He didn't know what the Hell he was supposed to do.
Gerard, however, didn't seem to be so struck. He grinned and leaned down to kiss him again, cupping his cheek.

"I've wanted this for so long," Gerard whispered, rocking his hips forward, burying his face in Frank's neck. The teenager could feel his sharp stubble against his jaw and whined.

"M-me too, Gee. It's all I've been able to think about. But uh. Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure, Frankie. So sure," Gerard whispered, moving so their cocks were pressed together. Gerard was painfully hard, erection straining against his jeans, while Frank was still twitching excitedly, gradually stiffening.
Gerard let out a soft, embarrassed noise, before gently rocking his hips forward, moaning at the friction.
"Ah. Oh my God," Gerard breathed.
Frank let out a soft whine and rocked his hips up too, albeit somewhat hesitantly. It wasn't that he didn't want this – because God, he so did. It was just that he was scared. He didn't want Gerard to reject him and push him away again.

His thought was interrupted, once again, by Gerard claiming his mouth.
He'd gotten used to kissing Gerard like you got used to drinking coffee. It was natural. He didn't have to think about it. But then there were kisses like this. Gerard's mouth seemed to be everywhere at once, his body pulsing with an ethereal light and warmth as he rocked urgently against Frank, practically humping his leg like a horny teenager. The kiss was clumsy and at times too fast, too hard. Frank felt his teeth being pressed harshly against his own bottom lip- but he didn't care. He kissed back like he was chasing his wildest dreams down Gerard's throat.

After a moment, the older man groaned, moving his face away from Frank's, and pressing eager kisses down his neck, still rocking his hips clumsily forward.
He bit down suddenly, and Frank arched, his fingers tangling in Gerard's hair.

"Oh G-God. Like that," Frank breathed, licking along his bottom lip. Gerard giggled, hand moving to Frank's jeans.
The younger boy hesitated for a moment, worrying his lip with his teeth.
"You sure, Gee?"

"I'm sure. We'll just take it slow," he murmured. He glanced up, hazel eyes flashing in the gentle glow of the low-lit room.
"If that's what you want?"

Frank replied, of course, by kissing him hard, moving his hands down to help Gerard as he fumbled with his jeans. The Priest laughed, pulling back as he undid the buttons on his own shirt, casting the garment onto the floor.
Frank beamed as he kicked his jeans off, watching them pool on the floor. Frank sighed, pressing the palms of his hands against Gerard's chest.

"You're pretty," he whispered. Gerard laughed and stroked his cheek, smiling fondly down at him.

"Not half as pretty as you. C'mon," he said, tugging on his shirt, "take it off."

Frank laughed and rolled his eyes, sitting up a little as he pulled his own shirt off, biting his lip as he revealed his chest to the older man. Gerard grinned and leaned forward, immediately flicking his tongue against one of Frank's nipples.
The younger man sighed, arching slightly as he leaned back against the sofa. He let his hands flutter to Gerard's waist, pressing his lips together.

"Your turn," he panted. Gerard pulled back and laughed, undoing his own belt without hesitation. He arched an eyebrow.

"Y'know, you've seen this one before," he teased. Frank rolled his eyes as he helped him tug the jeans off, pushing them onto the floor.