Chapter 20

"I don't think I'll ever get used to this," Gerard murmured.
 The pair were on Gerard's sofa, Frank's head in the older man's lap. The boy sat up and smiled gently.

"By 'this', I assume you mean me?" he chuckled, touching the Priest's face gently. Gerard took his hand by the wrist and kissed it, his eyes adoring and fond.

"I do. But I also mean...well. I guess I mean me, as much you," he murmured. Frank laughed softly, sitting back to stretch his legs a little.

"You? You know you, don't you?" he giggled. Gerard rolled his eyes and nudged him affectionately.

"I assumed so, but I feel...different. Good different. I feel like I can do anything,"

"Because of me?"

"Mostly because of you, yes," Gerard smiled. He shrugged and relaxed a little more against the pillows, "but I wouldn't let it go to your head," he teased.

Frank laughed and gestured to his temple.

"It already has, Father. I'm awfully prideful," he snickered. Gerard arched an eyebrow.

"Keep talking like that, and pride isn't the only sin you're gonna commit in this house," he purred, wiggling his eyebrows.
Unfortunately, the sentence seemed far sexier in his mind – which was evident by the way Frank started laughing.
"Oh, shut up," Gerard grumbled, looking away, "was tryin' to be sexy."

Frank cooed adoringly, trying to turn Gerard's face towards him. The Priest, however, was adamant in his ignoring of the youth.
"You are sexy, baby. Real sexy. You in that little clerical collar just gets me so hot-" Frank broke off into giggles again, much to Gerard's dismay. The Priest huffed angrily and turned even more away from him.

"You're teasing me. And not in a fun way," he muttered. Frank raised his eyebrows appreciatively.

"You like teasing? In a... fun way?" He purred. Gerard shifted.

"That's not what we're talking about," he mumbled, cheeks blossoming.

"No. But we could be talking about it," Frank murmured, rubbing his hand over the Priest's thigh.
From the look he received from his boyfriend, the gesture was appreciated.

Since the incident in the Church, Frank and Gerard's sex life had picked up a little – but that wasn't saying too much, since they hadn't been having any beforehand.
Gerard seemed to have lost his reservations in terms of balancing his faith and his lust for Frank, in the form of not balancing them at all. He was simultaneously a Priest, who sometimes messed around with his boyfriend. It was an interesting arrangement, for both of them, but it worked. Frank spent most nights at Gerard's, under the guise of hanging out with Mia or Cooter and – to his pleasure – with their blessing, too.

Gerard whined and kissed Frank's jaw.
"My love...you told me you had homework to do tonight. I don't want to-"

"Aw c'mon, Gee. I won't be able to do work while I'm distracted," Frank said. Gerard arched an eyebrow and laughed softly.

"Distracted by what, Frankie? By me?" he cooed. Frank gave him a challenging look and leaned in, their lips only inches apart.

"Maybe. But don't let it go to your head."

"It already has, unfortunately," Gerard hummed, stroking his hair.

"Well, damn. Guess I should leave now, then, before your head explodes," Frank teased. Gerard whined and grabbed his hand, kissing each finger individually. The way the Priest glanced up at the boy from under his eyelashes, was enough to make Frank feel lightheaded, at best. He wasn't used to being looked at with such passion – least of all from his boyfriend.