5

I leaned down and kissed Diamond. Her lips were so soft and luscious. I didn't want to pull away but I did anyway. She opened her eyes and stared back at me in complete shock.

"Was that your first kiss?"

She shook her head no, but I had a feeling it was. The song had ended and another upbeat rap song came on, Chance the Rapper to be exact. Diamond sat down on the couch just as Gio and Carmen were coming downstairs. Her shirt was halfway buttoned and she had a huge hickey on her neck.

"Y'all nasty" I said rolling my eyes.

Gio slyly flipped me off before going to kitchen to get some food. My mind reverted back to Diamond and the kiss we just shared. I don't know if she liked it or not, but at least she didn't curse me out for making a move.

"So what y'all was doing?"

Diamond and I looked at each other and laughed simultaneously. There was no way I was telling Gio I kissed his friend and I don't think she was going to tell him either.

"We just kicked it and listened to music."

She had a stellar poker face so he couldn't quite read her. After a few seconds of trying he gave up and nodded his head.

"Mmhm. That better be all y'all was doing. Don't make me beat your ass Sha."

He grabbed a soda and a bowl of chips. He squeezed between Diamond and I and Carmen gave him that look. He let out a heavy sigh before getting up and moving next to her.

"Lets watch a scary movie" he said.

Gio clapped twice and the lights turned off. It was now pitch black and I can't front like I wasn't slightly scared. Scary movies have never been my thing. Diamond looked over at me and smiled. I flashed her a smile back and slid a little closer to her.

******

"Aite dude I'm out. It's almost ten and I don't want my mama to curse me out for coming home late" Diamond said then stood, Gio stood as well.

"Want me to drive you?" He asked.

She smiled and nodded her head no. Gio gave her a tight hug and instructed me to walk with her, which I was more than happy to. I opened the door for her and watched her walk out.

Lord forgive me for the thoughts running through my mind.

The street lights were on, but that only lit up part of the sidewalk.

"How far you live from here?"

"Just a few blocks."

I looked down at her and nodded my head. There was an awkward silence between us and I wasn't real sure on how to break it so I waited for her to speak first.

"So I lied, kind of."

I furrowed my eye brows and tilted my head.

"How so?"

She shyly looked down, but continued to walk.

"That was my first kiss on the lips. I've kissed boys on the cheek before but never on the lips."

My cheeks began to heat up. I was happy that I was the first person she got to share that moment with. I decided to take another chance and interlaced my fingers in hers.

"Oohh you being fresh" she said with a laugh.

"I can fall back if you want me to?"

She smirked and told me no.

After a few minutes of walking we made it to her house. I let her hand go and walked her to the door. She thanked me for walking her home. I leaned down to give her another kiss, but was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. We both jumped away from each other.

"Diamond get your butt in the house. Tell your lil friend bye."

I kept my composer and held my laugh in. I didn't want to make matters worse. Diamond gave me a quick side hug and told me bye. I waited for her to get in the house completely before walking back down to Gio's house.

All in all I had a good night and can't wait to see Diamond again. I know Gio won't like it too much since he sees her as a little sister, but he's just gonna have to get over it. Diamond is too fine to pass up.

******

Here's another chapter 🙌🏾

Shamoy in the media.

What do y'all think about him?

Think he's right for Diamond?

As always comment. vote. share.