18

Chanel

Diamond and I have been texting for about two weeks now. We have a girls day planned out in attempts to cheer me up. My boyfriend broke up with me two days ago after being together for four years. I'm devastated, but I have to move on.

I pulled up to Gio's house and parked on the side of the road

I pulled up to Gio's house and parked on the side of the road. It's sunny and kind of hot today. I had on something bummy, but also cute. I rang the doorbell and waited for them to come out. A few seconds later they did.

"Hey girl. You ready?" I asked.

She nodded her head yes and gave Gio a lame ass one arm hug and no kiss. I mentally rolled my eyes. Once the door was closed and I knew Gio couldn't hear me I looked over at her and said "you didn't have to do that. You could've kissed your man bye."

Diamond smiled a little and shrugged her shoulders. "Nah it's ok. He understands. I know how hard a breakup can be. Don't wanna make it harder."

I smiled a little knowing that she was a lot more mature than her age. I unlocked the doors and walked over to the drivers side. When I got in I handed Diamond the aux cord. A big smirk played on her face as she scrolled through her playlist and decided on Joey Bada$$. He was a dope artist so I didn't mind her choice.

We talked and listened to music while I drove to our first destination, the Spa. I was probably more excited than Diamond was. I'm more of a girly girl than she is, but I know it's somewhere in there.

"So what all we getting?" She asked.

I told her we were getting a facial and massage then we were going to go next door and get our nails done. She nodded her head letting me know she understood.

When we pulled up to the Spa there were women standing at the door greeting everyone. They smiled and welcomed us in and even handed out complimentary wine. Diamond declined but since they weren't checking ID's I happily took a glass. She looked at me and laughed.

We both walked over to the check-in desk and told the lady our names. Our appointment was for two o'clock and we were ten minutes early.

"Ok ladies. Follow me and I'll show you to your room. First will be the facials."

We followed behind her and as I was walking back I saw this tall, chocolate man staring back at me. I grabbed ahold of Diamond's arm and told her to look. She burst out laughing which made me laugh too. He is too fine to pass up. I just might need some sympathy dick.

"Alright ladies, here's your room. Robes are over there. Undress to your comfort level."

I walked over to the robe and started undressing freely. I was comfortable with my body and didn't care who saw it. I could tell Diamond wasn't as comfortable though. I smiled and turned back around while she took off whatever is was she was taking off.

"Ok I'm done" she said.

We walked over and sat down getting comfortable. There was cold bottles of water sitting for us, fresh fruit and chocolate covered candy. I was in heaven and feeling better already.

******

Now it was time for our massages. I took everything off because I wanted whoever my masseuse was to get every inch of my body. I'm tense as hell and need to relax. Hopefully Diamond is relaxing as well.

I laid with my face in the table wondering who my masseuse would be. When the door opened I got anxious. I wanted to sit up and look but that wouldn't be any fun. Instead I decided to wait until the end.

The sheets on my body were peeled back and stopped right where my back and ass meet. I felt a pair of hands press down on my skin and I immediately knew it was a man. His hands weren't rough or dry, obviously but they were strong and dominant.

He worked his magic on my back and now it was time for him to work out these tight ass chest muscles.

"Flip over" he said.

I almost melted. I flipped over so fast because I wanted to see who this man was. I prayed he was somewhat attractive because the massage I was getting can't belong to an ugly dude.

"Oh shit. It's your fine ass"

******

"Girl that massage was EVERYTHING!"

Diamond looked over at me and furrowed her eye brows. I think she was catching my drift.

"That cute dude was your masseuse?" She asked laughing.

I nodded my head yes as we walked out the door and to the nail shop. The Spa trip was paid for by me. Back when I was in Canada all I did was work after finishing school. I worked every, at least nine hours a day. My mom was never really around and my dad passed away when I was four.

So to say that I was very shocked when my mom wanted to move to the states is an understatement. We'll see if she's going to be a better mother than she has been for the past few years.

"What will y'all be having ladies?"

We both told the lady a mani and pedi. They gave us seats beside each other and started the water. I rolled my pants up and got ready for this blessing my feet and nails were about to receive.

*****

"I had fun today" I said looking at Diamond.

We just got back from getting our hair done and I must admit this look on her is so cute. She's sitting in my front seat taking hella Snapchat pictures. I smiled because Gio was going to fall even deeper in love after seeing her new look.

I walked her to the door and gave a hug good bye

"We have to hang again. Next time G can come" I said laughing.

She agreed and went into the house. A part of me wanted to stay to see Gio's reaction, but the other part of me didn't want to see the way he would look at her. I miss being looked at that way and deep down I'm still taking this break up hard.

******

Here's y'all update 🙌🏾

Y'all really thought I was gonna make Chanel messy 😂😂

Quick question, how old are y'all?? I needa know before I continue with this story

As always vote & comment