7

December 22, 2017

We've been on Christmas Break since the beginning of the week. Shamoy and I are still a thing. I'm starting to like him, although he won't come over to meet my mama or brother, which I find very odd. We talk on the phone every night before I go to sleep. I just hope all of this isn't wasted time because I usually don't do this whole catching feelings thing.

"This boy always leaving his front door open" Gio said shaking his head.

We walked further into the house and all I heard was moaning and bed shaking. Gio looked over at me and saw the look on my face. I followed the sounds that led to his bedroom at the end of the hall. I burst through the door and saw Shamoy on top of some girl who looked like she was too old for him. My blood began to boil. We've been talking non stop for almost two months now, which is enough time for me to develop some feelings.

"Wow nigga. You're real grimey you know that? "

The sound of my voice made Shamoy stop mid stroke and turn back to look at me. He looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Mane what y'all doing here? We said we were meeting up at six!"

I looked over at the clock on his dresser and read it aloud to him.

"Nigga can you not tell time. The clock says six damn thirty. We're actually late."

He pulled out and covered himself up. The girl he was with was obviously too high to care.

"Mane lemme get dressed and then we can talk" he said to me.

I took a few steps back and shook my head.

"Nah I'm good bruh. Ion wanna hear a damn thing you gotta say. Two months of my time wasted cause you're a fuck nigga. Bye lil boy."

With that I walked out the room and halfway down the hall. I stopped when I noticed Gio wasn't behind me. I tuned in to their conversation cause I was curious what he had to say.

"So you led that girl on knowing your intentions with her weren't pure?"

I could hear Shamoy smack his teeth out of frustration.

"Mane all I did was kiss her and she fell in love or some shit. I thought she was gonna be easy like the rest of them."

The house grew silent then all of a sudden I heard the lil cum bucket screaming. She came running out the room half naked. I covered my eyes cause it wasn't something that I wanted to see.

I heard stuff falling and breaking. I knew what was up, they were fighting. I rushed back down the hall and into the room where Gio had Shamoy pinned down as he was repeatedly hitting him in the face.

"GIO STOP!" I yelled trying to get his attention, but he just kept on swinging.

Eventually Shamoy got the upper hand and flipped him over. Now he was the aggressor and getting his licks in. I didn't have any control of the situation so I just let them be. After a few minutes they were both tired and bloodied up.

"We're done. You may be my blood but ion fuck witchu anymore."

G stormed out the room dragging me along with him. I was moving my legs as fast as I could but he was moving too fast. Once we were out the door I yanked back and told him to slow down.

"G slow the hell down. Why you so mad?"

I just didn't understand why he was THIS mad. He spit some blood out and then proceeded to his car. I got in with him and closed the door. My whole night was ruined now. I just want to go home and be alone.

"Just take me home please."

He didn't say another word, just started the car and drove to my house. When he pulled up I didn't even give him time to say anything, I hopped out and ran inside. I'd talk to him when I was ready. He needed some time to calm down and get himself together.

Next Day

When I woke up my eyes were puffy and had bags under them.

I know I wasn't crying over that fuck nigga?

I went to the bathroom and ran myself some hot water for a bath. It was a little after eleven in the morning and honestly I could still go back to sleep. I grabbed my phone and brought it into the bathroom with me. Once the water was done I tested it to make sure it wasn't too hot. I went to my music and started playing Lauryn Hill's old music on shuffle.

Halfway through 'Nothing Even Matters' my phone started to ring. Gio's name flashed across the screen. I wasn't in the mood to physically talk to him yet so I ignored it. A few seconds later my phone vibrated with a text from him.

From: Gio ✊🏾
Sis please don't be mad at me. Can I come over so we can talk? - 11:58

I decided that once I was done with my bath and all dressed I'd reply to his text. I cut my music back on and laid my head back. I sang along to her songs in my head until I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep. I woke myself up and checked the time. 12:45pm

I couldn't believe I've been sitting in this tub for almost an hour. The water was cold and my body was shivering. I let the water out and hopped in the shower to warm back up. Once I was done I dried off and wrapped myself up in the towel. I opened the door while typing a message back to Gio at the same time.

"Bout time you came out."

I jumped from the sound of his voice. My towel almost fell down but I caught it in time. I quickly ran back in the bathroom and locked the door. Why would my mama, better yet my brother let him in here and with the door closed at that?

"Um I'll just go" he said. I heard footsteps then the door close again.

I cracked the door to see if he was really gone or not and when I saw that he was I walked all the way out. I found something bummy to put on and went to find Gio. He wasn't downstairs in the living or the kitchen. Next I checked outside and his car wasn't there. I thought he had walked so I went to the end of the sidewalk but didn't see him.

Damn man.

I pulled out my phone and tried to call him, but it went straight to voicemail. Guilt flooded me and I couldn't help but think the worse. Where did he go? Was he ok? Is he still down about Carmen? Like what exactly is running through his head?

I went back in the house and waited. Hopefully he would come back later when he was ready to talk.