Chapter 7

*WARNING VIOLENT PART COMING*

Voldemort returned to the hotel around seven that evening. His good mood from the morning had disappeared. Things didn't go as smoothly as he wished it would. The Finns were a very stubborn people. All he wanted to do was take control over the shipping on the Gulf of Finland. A lot of magical artefacts were traded there. He merely wanted to see all the artefacts and take those he wanted before any one else had the chance. One could stumble over some really powerful objects in this area.

However, the Finns hadn't been interested. It looked like he was going to stay here for a while. All he wanted to do now was take the girl out for a nice meal and then read a good book before going to bed. He would have to get up early the next morning.

"Excuse me, Mr Smith." He turned around when the receptionist called for him.

"Yes?" he asked and faked a smile. He had always been a very good actor.

"The police called. They want you to take you and your wife's passports down to the station."

"What?" he roared.

The receptionist flinched a little. Voldemort took a deep breath to calm himself.

"Sorry," he muttered. "I'll go."

Voldemort hurried up to their room to get the passports. Fifteen minutes later, he was down at the station. After another half an hour, he was allowed to get his wife out of the holding cell. He stared at her when the policeman opened the door. Her lip was swollen and red, she had a black eye and he could see bruises on her arms. He didn't know if he should laugh or be angry.

He really wanted to curse someone, but since there were Muggles around and he didn't want to be exposed as a wizard, he played the role of a caring husband.

"Oh, sweetie," he said and hugged her. The girl just sighed. "Who did this to you?"

"He was so mean!" the girl said and faked a sob. He noticed that it was fake because she didn't sound like she usually did when she was cried, but others would not notice. "I didn't know what to do!"

"Let's go home and get you cleaned up. Then we can get you something to eat." Still hugging her, they left the building in each other's embrace. When they were out of sight, he grabbed her as painfully as the Contract would allow, "What the hell do you think you were doing?" he hissed.

"It wasn't my fault," she hissed back and tried to get loose. "Malfoy was the one who started it! He insulted me!"

Voldemort sneered. "He is a pureblood, you are a Mudblood; of course he insults you! What did he say?"

"He thought I actually wanted to marry you because no one else would touch me!"

He smirked. "Well, he was right about the last part. No on else had touched you before I did."

"You iniquitous bastard!" she spat and broke free. She hurried toward the hotel but he caught up with her, grabbed her, and lifted her off the ground.

"Let me go!" she yelled.

"Not until you have calmed down," he hissed and shook her. "When we get back to the hotel, we will give the impression of happy newlyweds so stop struggling!"

She didn't.

"I wish you to stop struggling," he ordered.

She did.

"Good," he put her down. "Now, I can't heal you, because that would look suspicious. You won't leave the room anymore. If someone asks, you'll just tell them you are embarrassed of your injured face."