Ch 32

"What?" Hermione roared and pushed him off her.

Voldemort was very surprised at being pushed away during their sex act. Everything was so perfect. She had been happy, they were next to a beautiful lake and he was certain she had just climaxed. "What?"

"Are you planning to kill our son?" she asked, outrageous.

Voldemort blinked. "No, I can't say I am. Why?"

"I just heard you thinking that if Dmitri dies, you can have me all to yourself again!" She was trying to find her wand in their clothes.

Voldemort sighed. "Well, it does sound like something I could think, however, that doesn't mean I'll do anything. Do you know how often I actually decline to kill people, even if I could?"

Hermione stared at him in disbelief. "Is that supposed to calm me down? You kill an awful lot of people anyway!"

She was about to rise when he pulled her down in his lap, amused by her outburst. "My sweet little wife, you are overreacting! I won't harm our son because I know that would only drive you away. This is why I don't like the fact that you can see into my mind, you will only misunderstand what I think!"

At first, she tried to break free from him, but as he talked, she stiffened. "So you will never do anything to harm Dmitri?"

Voldemort considered that. "Not unless he deserves it."

"What?" Hermione asked and turned her head to look at him. "You should never harm a child!"

He looked down at her. Deciding it was better to show her, he gripped her hands and made her turn over to her stomach on his lap. With not as much power as he could muster, he spanked her.

Hermione let out a small hiss. "What are you doing? Let me go!"

He spanked her again. "Do tell,Hermione, is this very painful?"

"Ow! Yes!"

He spanked her again, harder. "Really? You don't think I could do something more horrible?"

Hermione tried to get her hands free. "I'm certain you could. Ow! But why are you doing this to me?"

Voldemort spanked her one last time before he let his hand lay still on her arse. "Because this is the worst I would do to our son if he does something wrong. I assure you, it will be more humiliating than painful."

Hermione lay perfectly still in his lap. He slowly stroked her now red bottom and chuckled when she shivered. "Can you live with that, Hermione?"

"I don't know," she said slowly. "I think it is better to talk to a child instead of punishing him."

Voldemort smiled and stroked her thighs. "We can try that too."

Hermione shuddered when he came closer to her mound. He slowly stroked her labia and was about to push two fingers inside of her when she sat up. Since he wasn't holding her down anymore, it wasn't hard. He smiled at her. She had tears in her eyes, although, she looked more angry than sad. He was about to kiss her when he suddenly found himself on his stomach across her lap.

"Hermione!" he growled and then groaned when her hand came down on his arse. He really hadn't expected that.

Her hand came down hard on his arse two more times before he managed to break free. With a growl, he made an attempt to attack her, but she was ready for it. They wrestled on the ground for a couple of minutes before he got the upper hand. By that time, she was laughing.

"What's so funny?" he snarled. He was sitting on top of her thighs with his hand over her wrists.

"I just spanked the Dark Lord," she managed to say between all laughing.