chapter 9

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURES scenes for adult readers only! Read at your own risk!

"Move in to this room with me, Angel baby" -Hunter 

ANGELA's POV

"I don't understand. I thought we're already married for two days before I had the accident. How is it possible that I-I was still a v-virgin?" I asked Hunter confusedly. I could feel the sudden tension in his body while his hand which was stoking my head as I remained in his arms; my head was lying on his chest. He didn't answer me. I thought he was already asleep so I tilted up my head to see his face.

"W-We didn't do it right after the wedding because I had a lot of things to do at work. So I promised you that I would make it up to you by going on a trip. But we couldn't do it because if what happened" I was watching him the whole time he was saying that and he looked uncertain of what he was saying which made me more confused. 

I wanted to ask him why he seemed to be uneasy but then he distracted me by claiming my lips. I had a lot of things on my mind that I wanted to ask him but then he deepened the kiss and moved swiftly until he was on top of me.

My arms clung around his neck and gave in to his desire. He was kissing me like he was a man in the middle of the desert thirsty for water. I could feel the evidence of his desire against my belly which made me moan while my hands were busy caressing his back. He didn't give me a chance to regain my breath when he released my lips as he suddenly parted my legs and invaded my heated core.

I still felt a little bit of discomfort but not as bad as the first time. He was making love with me wildly. His pace was painfully slow but deep and hard. He was like making sure to give me all the pleasure he could give me.

"Ahh! Faster...!" I commanded wantonly and gently nipped on his ear while my legs wrapped around his waist. The ball of pleasure in the center of my being was about to explode as the pleasure kept on intensifying. I heard him groaned gutturally and started thrusting faster.

"You're making me crazy..ahh!" He almost yelled while giving his all into pounding me. I met every hard thrust he gave me and it was creating naughty sounds which echoing inside the room along with our pants, groans and moans of ecstasy. When his lips caught my left nipple and his hand went between us and circled my cl*t, my orgasm came like a tidal wave. It was so intense that my body uncontrollably squirmed and trembled as he continued his fast thrusts.

His manhood felt like it grew even bigger and after a couple more thrust, he exploded inside me. Every jet of his juices brought me higher and higher until I reached my peak again. We were spent as we tried to regain our normal breathings.

I felt sore but I couldn't deny the fact that the pleasure he gave me covered that soreness. He rolled back so that I was now on top of him. I was still breathless. I could still feel his arousal which was still inside me. My eyes began getting heavy because of our hot session. I closed my eyes and not long after that, I fell asleep.

Sorry...

I didn't know if my ears were playing tricks on me but I heard that before darkness completely engulfed me.

I woke up with Hunter eating me out which made me almost insane because of the surge of ecstasy he was giving me. He is such a giving, gentle and great lover and I felt lucky. After I reached the zenith one more time, he made love to me once again until I couldn't take it anymore.

After Ana cooked dinner for us, Hunter told Ana and Sheena that they could go home early.

"Why did you tell them to go home early? Is there any problem?" I asked out of curiosity when the two already left. He grinned at me claimed my lips.