chapter 18

A/N: Try listening to the media while reading. I think, it suits this chapter :)

This is an emotional chapter. Enjoy!

************

 "Angel, please, don't leave me. I'll do anything for you to forgive me, just don't leave me. I won't be able to take it if you leave me" -Hunter 

ANGELA's POV

I pulled my hand away from his and tried to get up. I feel better now and have nothing in mind other than go away as soon as possible. I was about to get off of the hospital bed when Hunter stirred and then woke up.

"Baby, where are you going? You shouldn't get up yet. The doctor said you must stay here until tomorrow" I remained standing up without looking at him. I didn't even answer him because the pain that I was feeling was so unbearable that I wanted nothing than to run away as fast as I could.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw him stood up from his seat and slowly approached me. He looked reluctant and nervous at the same time.

I was breathing hard as I tried to control my anger. But when he gingerly held my hand, I couldn't take it anymore. I slapped him hard as I felt the tears fell from my eyes. I felt so stupid, betrayed, and weak but at the same time confused; confused as why he did this to me.

He looked shocked of what I did but when he saw my tears, I didn't expect that he would cry too.

"Why?" I asked him full of resentment. He didn't answer. I pulled back my hand from him but he didn't let it go.

"Baby----"

"Don't ever call me that! I hate you! I really hate you for doing this to me! You're an evil!" I yelled furiously while crying. I hit him with my fists but he just remained standing there and let me hit him until I lost all the strength and slumped down the floor like a melting candle while sobbing loudly.

He sat in a squatting position in front of me and hugged me tightly. I tried to push him away but he didn't let go and tightened his arms around me more.

"I'm sorry, baby....I'm sorry...Please forgive me. Please don't cry. I can't bear seeing you like this" He said while kissing my temple. He's crying too. My chest felt so heavy. The pain is just so unbearable that I felt like I couldn't take it. It felt like someone is squeezing it tightly that I couldn't properly breathe.

"L-Let go off me" We remained in that position until I regained my strength back and tried to get away from him again.

"No, baby. Please, let's talk---" Instead of listening to him, I pushed him away, with more force this time, and the force made him sit on the floor.

"Get out!" He shook his head with determination and tried to reach for me but I swatted his hand away. I was so blinded by anger that I want nothing but to hurt him and let him know how much pain I am feeling right now.

"Please, baby. Don't do this. Let me explain" He begged as tears continued to roll down his eyes but I remained emotionless and numb. I stood up and was about to walk towards the door when he quickly stood up too and embraced me tightly from behind. He nuzzled his head on the crook of my neck while continuously pleading. I could feel his body trembling.

"Angel baby. Listen to me. Please, I love you so much—"

This was my first time seeing this way but I felt nothing but rage. I forcefully unwrapped his arms around me and turned around and gave him another slap on the face.