chapter 22

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry for the late update. I feel better now but not completely okay yet. Even so, i decided to update this story. Anyway, for my readers of Billionaire's Sweet Revenge, i'll update it tomorrow or Monday. I hope you understand. 

**********

  "There's a lot of women, Hunt! If you want, I'll introduce you to my friends. Just not with that b*tch!"-Tiffany 

HUNTER's POV

I took a deep breath as I stared at the tall glass building in front of me. I was having a second thought if I would really go inside and talk to him. Sh*t!

I turned my back and was about to go back to my car when I suddenly remembered the reason I came here. I swore under my breath and faced the building again. I heaved a sigh before I strode my way to the lobby.

I must admit, even the lobby looked spotless and beautiful. I stared at the decorations from the floor up to the high ceiling. Damn! Stop scrutinizing his building and just go to him!

I went to the information area and the woman there automatically smiled at me.

"Good morning, sir. How may I help you?" I remained emotionless.

"I need to talk to your boss. Is he in?"

"Sorry sir but Mr. N is on leave right now. Do you have an appointment with him?" I shook my head.

"No. I don't have an appointment. Do you know where he could be right now? I just really need to discuss something important with him"

"Sorry sir, but I can't give you any information about that. If you want, you can make an appointment to his EA so that if he would comeback, you can come and talk to him" I gritted my teeth in irritation.

"No, it's okay. Thanks" I said and turned my back on her then strode my way outside. Guess I had no choice than to wait for him to come back. I know where he stays right now but going to his house was the last thing that I wanted to do.

Upon reaching where I parked my car, I went inside and drove off. It's been 2 days since I arrived here in the USA but I haven't had the time to go and talk to Regan because I was with my sister Tiffany; even though she's busy too.

When I arrived at my sister's house, I parked my car and then went inside. I was about to go in her room to check on her when I saw her at the living room with a blonde woman. She looked beautiful and sophisticated but something's off with her.

"So, are you going to help me with my plans?" I heard the woman asked Tiffany.

"Of course. I can't wait to give that woman a lesson" My eyebrows furrowed. Tiffany looked menacing while the blonde woman was smirking.

I cleared my throat to get their attention and I saw how stunned Tiffany was.

"H-Hunt? How long have you been there?" She even stuttered which made me confuse.

"Actually, I just arrived. Who's she?" Tiffany cleared her throat.

"This is Rosie. She's...one of my classmates during college. Rosie, this is my brother, Hunter" Rosie smiled at me seductively and stood up.

"Nice to meet you, Hunter. I didn't know that Tiffany has a handsome brother" She said and extended her hand for a handshake and I accepted it.

"It's nice meeting you too, Rosie. It looks like you're discussing something important. I'll just go upstairs" I said. I threw them a glance before I turned my back on them. They looked weird. I shook my head to shoo any suspicion towards them and just went upstairs, to the room that I'm currently occupying.