chapter 11

Hello guys! Sorry for the late update. I wanted to update this story sooner but i just couldn't find time ;(

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter:)

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for adults only! Read at your own risk!

*******

  "F*ck! I'm sorry, Angel baby. I didn't mean to shout at you. Oh god, please don't cry" -Hunter 

ANGELA's POV

When the handcuffs finally removed, I instantly clung my right arm around his neck while the left one went to his hair and pulled on it. At last, I could touch him freely wherever I want to, feel his warm body with my palms.

Making love with him felt so good and so right, I couldn't ask for more.

I thought he's going to move slowly at first but he started pounding inside me like all his control broke off.

"Ahhh! You feel so good, baby!" He groaned gutturally. He latched his tongue on my left nipple while his hand massaged the right one.

The naughty sound of our lovemaking was echoing inside our room. I kept calling his name because I could feel that familiar tingling sensation started to form in my belly down to my core. My v*ginal walls were gripping his hard shaft tightly as my hips met his every hard and deep thrusts, desperately trying to keep up with his pace.

"Oh god! Faster baby, please!" I closed my eyes deliriously as my hands travelled to his back and caressed him there. My nails occasionally digging into his flesh. When that ultimate pleasure struck me, my body convulsed uncontrollably. 

I even bit the flesh of his shoulder as I moaned loudly. He was still pounding inside me, riding my org*asm while reaching for his. When he finally reached his destination, he shouted my name and poured his hot juices inside me. My body was still trembling and writhing.

I was purring like a contented cat while savoring that unexplainable pleasure we just shared.

He burrowed his head on the crook of my neck as we regained our strength. Our ragged breaths synchronized.

"Did you like your punishment, baby?" He asked playfully and rolled on his back beside me.

"I loved it but I didn't like the teasing part. It was so infuriating" I admitted. He smiled sweetly and kissed me on the cheek.

"At least you enjoyed it" I rolled my eyes of how confident he is. Then a naughty idea came into my mind.

"I enjoyed it but it's not enough" His brows knitted. His mouth opened to say something when I silenced him with a passionate kiss and positioned myself on top of him. When our lips parted, he had a naughty grin across his face.

"You're insatiable, Angel baby and I like it" He said throatily as his eyes darkened with intense desire again.

"And so are you, baby" I answered and sat on his manhood without warning. His c*ck slid in deliciously inside me which made us groaned with that sheer sensation.

Shortly after that, the sound of our intense and wild love making could be heard inside the room accompanied by our moans, groans, pants and grunts. It was satisfying as always.

****

"Baby, can I ask you something?" I asked Hunter who's currently reading a newspaper. We're on the terrace and we just finished eating breakfast. It was our usual routine to eat here when he doesn't have a work. He folded the newspaper and put it on the table.