chapter 32

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry for the late update. If you're one of my followers and have read my message, then you know what happened to me that's why i couldn't update for a while.

I wanted to split this chapter into two but i changed my mind. It's my treat for you guys for not updating for so long... :)

Anyway, i might make the bed scenes of all my stories private by the first week of September in order to avoid being reported again. This story was reported together with MY LOVE, MY DESTINY so in order to prevent this from happening again, i'll just private them. Hope you understand :)

Add me on FB: TwentyTwo MonAmour 

ANGELA's POV

It's been almost a week since the last time I've talked to Hunter and he never called me after that. I knew he has a lot of problems right now but I couldn't help but to feel sad and at the same time mad of not hearing anything from him. I tried to ring him but his phone was always out of coverage area or unattended.

"Hey, are you alright, Ange?" I heard Ellie asked and sat next to me. I was currently at the living room and watching a TV series.

"Of course. Why do you ask?" She rolled her eyes.

"C'mon, sis. I know you have something in your mind that's bothering you. Care to tell me? Maybe I can help" I heaved a sigh.

"Am I that obvious?"

"Yeah. You're acting like you're watching TV but the truth is you're not" I stared at her. Even though she looked concerned, I could feel that something good happened to her by the way her eyes were sparkling with happiness.

"Yes, you're right. I am thinking about Hunter right now. It's been a week since he last called me and I am feeling anxious" she put her arm over my shoulder and then rested her head on it.

"Ange, knowing how that man is so in love with you; he's probably doing something important. You told me what happened to their company so of course, he must be doing everything to save it"

"I know but I can't help but to miss him. It's been almost two weeks since we last saw each other" I said with an irritated voice. I heard Ellie chuckle amusedly before she kissed my cheek like she was giving attention to a kid.

"You know what, why don't you come with me? Let's go shopping instead so that you'll forget about your problem for a while" I gave her a deadpan look.

"Here I am having a serious conversation with you but you're asking me to go shopping with you. What a sister I have" I said which made her grin even wider.

"I'm sorry. I just don't know what to say or do to make you feel better. I feel happy whenever I am shopping so I thought that maybe that would apply to you too" I huffed and crossed my arms across my chest.

"I know you're happy right now even though you're not currently shopping and I know why" Her grin disappeared as her brows furrowed and looked at me quizzically.

"How did you know that I am happy right now?" It was my turn to roll my eyes skywards.

"It's very obvious, ma belle. It's Rex, right?" Her eyes averted my gaze and I knew from there that I hit the nail on the head.

"I don't know what you're talking about" She tried to play innocent but failed miserably.

"Since I came home, you kept on talking about this Rex's guy's name and I can see right now that you like this guy. Is this man your boyfriend?" I asked her with a serious tone. I knew that look she has everytime she tells me about this guy and I knew that she got it bad.