chapter 15

OMG! This chapter is longer than i intended to. Well, i hope you'll like it :)

***********

"Why, Hunter? I feel like you're controlling me. I am your wife for Christ's sake!" -Angela 

ANGELA's POV

"Just rest for now, okay? I'll call Caitlin and tell her that you won't be working today" Hunter said with finality as soon as the doctor left. He looked so worried when he woke up and saw me clutching my head and almost screaming because of pain so he immediately called my doctor.

Thankfully, I felt better now.

I didn't answer him as my mind was busy thinking about my dream. I've had weird dreams before but this dream was the most vivid dream of all. Even though the people in my dream were faceless, I was certain that I was the woman who was talking to that man who I couldn't recognize.

"Baby, did you hear what I've said?" Hunter's voice made me out of my trance-like state. I blinked twice before I looked at him, frowning at me.

"Sorry. Yes, I'm just going to rest for now" I answered. He didn't say a word and just stood there, staring at me. Then he sat beside me on the bed and cupped my cheek. I could tell that he was still worried about me. I smiled reassuringly at him to ease him worry.

"Me too. I won't be going to work today. I prefer to stay home and look after you"

"What are you talking about? I'm okay now. You don't have to take a day off just because of me" He heaved a sigh and laid down beside me and wrapped his arm around me.

"I already informed my boss about it and guess what, he agreed" he said and kissed my forehead. I faced him and hugged him back. He rested his forehead on mine while staring at me.

"You look tired. Go to sleep, baby. I'm just here beside you until you wake up" He said and gave me a peck on the lips and then pulled me closer to him and made me rest my head on his chest then tightened his arms around me. I instantly felt safe and calm.

After a couple of minutes, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, Hunter was still beside me while we were in a spooning position. His warmth felt so good and calming. I craned my head and stared at his sleeping face. I couldn't help but to smile. He really didn't leave me and rested beside me. I looked at the clock and it was already 4:12 pm.

I slowly turned around, making sure not to wake him up, and then stared at his handsome face. I traced my finger along his nose gently.

"I love you" I whispered full of emotions. I was surprised when a smile formed across his face.

"I love you too" He whispered back and opened his eyes. His eyes were sparkling with adoration as he stared at me. My heart was thumping faster again because of the way he stared at me.

"You're awake? I thought you were still sleeping" He chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose.

"I just woke up" I stared at him for a couple of seconds.

"Are you okay? Is something bothering you?" he asked worriedly. I bit my bottom lip and pulled away from his embrace. I sat upright and leaned back against the headboard.

"Ahm...Do you know someone named Reg?" His eyes widened and I could tell that he was shocked. Then he cleared his throat and looked at the other way, unable to meet my eyes.

"N-No. Why do you ask?" I took a deep breath.

"I dreamt of him. I had this feeling that I've known him all my life and I am close to him. While I was talking to him in my dream, I could feel that he's someone special to me" There was a deafening silence for a couple of seconds. I saw him gulped inaudibly and he looked uneasy and nervous.