bonus chapter

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU! 

Thank you for reading this story :) 

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for ADULT and OPEN-MINDED people only! Read at your own risk!

A day in the life of the Hatzis family

ANGELA's POV

I opened my eyes when I heard my son crying. I was about to get up to attend to him when his cry suddenly soften. Then I saw why. I couldn't help but to smile when I saw my husband already attending to our son while singing lullaby and lulling him at the same time.

This is why we don't let Zadkiel stay in the nursery room until now during the night because he's a cry baby and loves crying, causing us to run to him in the nursery room; while on the other hand, he's so energetic during the day.

Even though he's already 1 year old, he still loves to disturb our sleep.

I watched my loving husband until he managed to put Zadkiel back to sleep. This is the one thing that I've discovered about Hunter when our son came into our lives. He's such a very patient and loving father and that made me love him even more.

Even though he's tired because of working the entire day, he still manages to play with our son.

Well, I was already expecting for him to be like that because Hunter is such a wonderful lover and a husband to me. He's very sensitive to my needs and I couldn't ask for more.

Even though we argue or have disagreements sometimes, it's just a mild tiff and we manage to fix it right away. If one of us realized that it's his/her fault, he/she will say sorry and make up with for it. I guess that's really the secret to a happy marriage. Loving, respecting, understanding and trusting each other are the keys.

Sometimes, I couldn't believe that I found a true love in him. I know I am not a perfect person. I make mistakes but the fact that God gave him to me made me realize how lucky I am. Life with him isn't a bed of roses but I know that our love for each other is the kind that lasts to forever. Yes, we have a forever.

I got out of my reverie when I felt Hunter laid down beside me and then hugged me.

"You're awake" he commented.

"Yup. The cry of our little one woke me up. Thank you, baby" His eyebrows knitted together.

"What for?" I chuckled softly and then touched his cheek affectionately.

"For being such an attentive and patient father to Zadkiel"

"You don't have to thank me, Angel baby, because that's my responsibility. I am his father and I'm willing to do anything for him. He's my son, after all" I smiled and then pecked him on the cheek.

"Really? You'll do that?" He raised his eyebrow as he laid on his side. Our faces were almost touching.

"Of course. I love you and our son so much and you both are my life. I will do everything to protect the two of you and our future children even if it will cost my life" My eyes widened.

"Don't talk like that! Nothing bad will happen to us and to you too, okay?" It was his turn to chuckle.

"I'm just saying what I could do for you and our son. Of course, to our future children too" His smile became naughty as his hand began travelling to my breasts. He began massaging them alternately and I couldn't control the soft moan that escaped my lips.