chapter 1

Let's start at the beginning of the school year. It's the year 2016. My 4 best friends are Andrea, Danni, Danny, and Jonnie Rae. I see them as sisters not best friends. Now that is just my girl best friends. The boys there is a lot of boys that are my best friends. I have a crush on this one boy. Andrea says I act really weird when I am around people I like. That's is the bell so let's go to class. So we are in first period and there is 15 kids in there and I have to sit by a kid named Hayden and he is a nerd. He is funny. Be hind me in are two girls. A cross from me are Eric, Elisha, and another boy idk his name. I am stuck in this class for 2 periods. I get very nervous when I am around Eric. He is a great kid he is very nice to me. It's the first day of school and we are in first period and we are talking about what we are going to be doing through out the school year, so far so good.

Second period we just got to hang out and talk and just do nothing. When the bell rings I have to go to the basement and right back up to the second floor. I have a ex boyfriend named Brady and he is so sweet.

Third period, I am going to the basement. I am going to work on a robot and hopefully it works. But today since it's just the first day we are just making blue prints for the robot and finding names for it. I think I am going to name mine Eric because that is what my crushes name is.

Fourth period, the teacher is letting me leave early so I can get to my next class on time. If I am late for Decap's class he will kill me and fail me. Decap is a history teacher and he is my second favorite teacher in the hole school. Shhhh, don't tell Decap he gives you candy.

Fifth period I have lunch I don't like the food here but it is way better than what I have in the last school. I sit by Johnny Ray and Andrea. I have my own wolf pack and they are in it and Gionna, and a lot more people. I can't even keep count.

Sixth period I have science that is on the other side of the school. I like science that is my favorite class in the school. Yet again DON'T tell Decap.

Seventh period changes ever day it's either gym or music. Day 1 is music and Day 2 is gym. Today I have music. Is a free period.

Eighth and ninth periods I have math and school everyone I know so at least I know the hole class

After school

I feel like Cinderella!