chapter 10

You can believe it. Now start heading to bed. It's going to wild in the morning. Right let's go.

The next morning

Going out from my daily morning run my mom seems a little bit tired. Cody and Chloe coming with me again. If Eric wakes up just leave him be. Just like the other day. What do you guys want for breakfast this morning? I don't know pick something for us. Ok see you when I get back. Love you Mom. Love you too.

After the run

Good morning dear. Good morning Eric. How was your run this morning? Pretty good how was your sleep? I slept okay how did you sleep ? Okay I guess. I wish I could sleep with you, you know that? Yeah I do and I love you for that I can't wait to get our own apartment. I can't wait either maybe we can take Chloe there too. Yeah I think that will be fun to take the dog. Yay my parents were going to get rid of her once I moved out. Really? Yes. I don't want her to get hurt, know what I mean Eric? Ya I know what you mean. Dianna? Ya? Do you know I want to marry you? No I didn't. Why didn't you come talk to me? Idk, I was really scared to. I am waiting for the right moment to ask you. Do you want to go out tonight. Ya I would like that. I have the perfect place. Ok what  time? 7:00. Ok where? You will see that is a surprise. No tell me. No it's a surprise. Ok do I have to tickle you to get it out of you Eric? No your not getting out of me. Are you sure? Yes I am not saying. Ok. Fine you don't have to tell me you have to tell my dad though. Ok I will as long as he doesn't tell you. I will tell the world, as long as you don't find out. I want to know!!! I know you do, you still cant know through. Why???!!!!! It's a surprise babe do not push me, or I wont take you anywhere. What ever your so mean. I know I am but you still love me. I am mad at you! I know you are but you will like where we are going. Well when I know where we are going I won't be mad anymore. Ok well you are going to be mad for three hours if that is the case. I am trying to get it out of you. I know you are and it's not working. I know it's not.

7:00

  So tell me where we are going please. No you have to see. You are SO MEAN!!!!! I know I am but you still love me. Ya I do. We are here. Pizza mans!!! Yep I know how you love this place, was it worth the wait. No I could have loved to know at the house. I know but I love surprises.

  *I am ending this chapter here. There will be more in chapter 11. I am so sorry I haven't wrote in like three months. I had to do the end of the school year tests and when summer started my parents took me to a lot of places. So we could have family time. Ok so how do you like the book so far?? What is your favorite chapter or chapters. Tell me if there is anything you want me to add. Leave a comment tell me what you think. I love hearing from people that read my stuff. I love all my fans your like my family. Thank you guys for all the support.*