chapter 13

The wedding
I am so scared for this. I bet you are. *Knock knock* Dad i am so scared for this. Do you want to marry Eric or not. I do dad but i am scared. I was too when i was marrying your mother, but look at us now your turn to get up there and get married. Thank you dad. You look amazing, did Eric see your dress yet? No i want to wait until i was walking down. Ok well I think its time. Ya lets go. The pairs for the best men and wemon are wemon are Andrea, Danni, Lita, Jamiya, Lyzzy. Men are Jayden, Chad, Devon, Jon, Justin. The flower girl is my little cousin molly. The dress for her is

The ring bear is my little brother cody

The music is starting. Lets go. Dad i am happy your here with me. I know you are, I love you if he ever hurts you tell me. I will dad I love you. I love you too good luck. Thanks dad.

Do you Eric to take Dianna for wedded wife, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward. Yes. Do you Dianna take Eric for you wedded husband, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward. Yes. You may kiss the bride. Aww you too are so cute together ❤. Thank you. Good luck trying to deal with him his whole life ots hard. Mom really. I think i can got it Mis Rucker, i should be good. Ok you be good to her she is a dimond that can never be replaced. Mom i will never hurt Dianna i love you to the day i die. Ok i love you Eric be good. I will. Hi dad thank you so much for not killing Eric. Just know he hurts you I hurt him. I know you would you said that before we were married. I know. Eric come here. Really dad. Yes you hurt my baby girl i will hurt you and make you purple before I stop hurting you dont hurt her. I got it I will never hurt her I love you with my everything. Good. You better love me we are married now. Ok lets take a walk. I love you sp much I am so happy that we are married now. I know I love you too Eric I am happy too that we are married. Ok are you ready to go. Ya lets go back and see family before they leave. Thanks everyone for coming. We are thankful for everything everyone here as done for us and i cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you Eric. Lets start a family. Eric I think its to early dont you, we will get there soon. Ok as long as I am with you. Ok i am taking these heals ofd they are killing me. Aww you so short i love you. Shutup Eric i know i am short, and i hate it. But i love it. I love you Eric. I love you too Dianna, you can't leave me now we are married. Who said i was going to leave you. No one just if ypu were thinking about leaving me you can't now. I was never thinking about leaveing you, I am not that type of girl who gives her heart to someone and thinls of leaving them. I know your not that type but just in case i wouldnt let you leave anyway. Ok i won't let you leave now how about that. Who said i was going to leave Dianna. No one but i will not let you walk out now that i gave you my heart unless you dont want a head. Ya I know your dad will kill me in a blink of a eye. Time for the bride and groom dance. Lets go. Your so cute. Stop your going to make my face all red. Aww but your so cute when your face is red. To you but I dont like when my face is all red. Aww ok well i am still going to make you red, your beautiful when your red. No I am ugly when I am red.
* I am sorry i ended this chapter like I did and this the last chapter for this book. There is going to be a part 2. ❤❤*