chapter 7

We are back. Yay, Di what did you get me. I didn't get you anything. Was I supposed to? Ya I am your sister, why wouldn't you. I didn't know you wanted something. Don't turn around Dianna. Why Danni? Just take it from me don't turn around. Ok I won't. Ok good. Danni who is that. Eric that is Di's ex boyfriend Sam. He has been trying to get her back for a month. O, why didn't you want her to turn around. She will kill him if she does. Ok I would have let her. O no he is going after her. Ok you and her need to kiss now. I will keep him away from her but you need to strike now. Ok I will go. And call her baby. Ok. Baby come on it's our turn. Ok. Sam what are you doing here? I am here to get my girlfriend back. No you are not your not going to get close to her. I am going to get Dianna back one way or another. No your not. Look at her, she is happy. You should be happy that she is happy. She will be happier with me. No she is not, she is happier with Eric. You don't know that Daniella. YES I DO. No you don't. I am walking away, stay away from my sister. She's not even your sister. You really want to fight don't you. Maybe I do maybe I don't. Danni! Dianna, stay right there by Eric. Ok, but I want to kick that jerks butt. No Di I will get him. Ok, Eric got a strike. Ok do what you need to do. What does she need to do? You will see. I am going to kill that boy! No you are not. Who is that anyway. That is her boyfriend Eric she loves him, and all she wants to do to you is kick you butt. Not kiss it. So you should just walk away when you can. I will be back. When I get back I am going to sit here and watch there ever move. Ok don't talk or move so I can watch you. I will do whatever I want. What ever don't push me. I want to meet this boyfriend of hers. Ok Eric come here for a minute. Yes what is up. What is up is that your dating my girl and you better back off before I kill you. You can try to but Dianna is mine not yours. She doesn't even love anymore. Let me guess you want to marry her but she wants to wait a little bit before she does. Maybe just stay away from my girl before me and you fight right here right now.

The fight

Eric if you fight him Dianna would love you to the day you die, but I want to kill this one. Ok go a head Danni just make sure his eye is busted up. Don't worry it will be. Danni what is going on. Dianna, I am about to kick this jerks butt. Ok punch him. Yes kick him in his balls. Yay I love you Danni. Eric do you want to punch him. Yes I really want to. Go ahead babe. Yay. How do you like that jerk. Stay away from my girl. That was fun we should do that more often. Yes we should.

Nevaeh you and Bob didn't help us kick a jerks butt. I know I wanted to help but Bob told I couldn't. Why Bob. I don't like Nevaeh around that stuff. Bob I can take care of myself. I know but I don't want you around that. Ok what ever, anyway how did it go. Great, Danni punched Sam in the face and kicked him in his balls, and it was just so awesome. As long that Sam got what he deserves I don't care. Ok well we got to get home. Ok Dianna we are on the 10th frame so lets finish this first.  Ya we should do that. Ok that's a turkey, Eric you have to kiss her three times. But I didn't go yet. Ok then go, we want to leave sometime today. That's one. That's two. Turkey, WOW, you guys have to kiss six times. We know. I am just excited for you two six that is amazing. Now Alic go and let's see how may we can get as a couple. Ok Danni. That's one Danni. That's two. That's three, now Danni you go. That's one. Now that's two. That's six for you two. Nevaeh, Bob your guys turn. We know come on Bob. I am coming. That's one for Nevaeh. That's one for Bob. Another for Nevaeh. Another for Bob. Turkey for Nevaeh. Turkey for Bob. Everyone got a turkey the last frame. Ya guess we all did. So everyone kiss your partner. Come here Dianna. I am coming Eric. I love your kisses Eric. I love your kisses Dianna. I know you do. Yes you do, what do you think about marriage. It's OK, I want to wait a little bit before I get married though. Ok I want to see what you thought about marriage. Babe I am only 23 I am not ready to get married. Ok well I am 24 and I take all respect on that, I love you and I don't want to lose you. Me neither I would cry if we ever break up, and I might have a killing spree. Wow! You would do that for me? Yes I would. Why wouldn't I? I love you that much Eric. I don't know why you would then wouldn't. I would not move from one spot until we get back together. I mean that to, I will refuse everything, food water everything. I would go hungry for you baby, please never leave me. I won't as long as you don't leave me. I would and that's the truth I promise.

* Hey guys I am so sorry it took me so long to publish chapter 7. I have been busy with school and I might be starting a after school job, and my boyfriend just broke up with me. Eric is not my real boyfriend. He is just one of my crushes. He is so sweet, loving, and so handsome. That's what I think, and i have to get rid of my puppy soon. But anyways do you want me to add pictures I will if you guys want me too.*