chapter 9

Now keep up. Wow you faster than I thought. Well when you run ever single day you will get better. Do you do this on school days. Yes I wake up at 5:30, on school days and 6:00 on the week end. Ok thats cool. Ya I am getting exercise so I can lose weight. You do need too. Yes I do I am fat like a hippo. No your not. Not no more. You were never fat. Yes I was and you know it. Stop that your making fun of your self. No I am just telling the truth. No you are beating your self down. I love you for you and your beautiful, and I want to start a family with you. Aww you do Eric. Yes I do I mean ever word I say, now that is the truth. Aww you so sweet, you said that you wanted to start a family. How many kids do you want? As many as I can get. Really. Yea how many do you want. 4, I am next in line in my family to have twins. Ok I love twins. Ok so you want to have twins. Yes. I think I fell in love with the right person. Me too. I love you. I love you too. I am,never letting you go. Me neither babe. Ok we are getting to the age to move out. I am way ahead of you Dianna. Really?! Ya there is a nice spot a block from here so when my parents move up here I can move in with you and you can move out, and we can live together and start the family you always wanted. Ok that sounds great. Can we get some pets. What kind and how many. 15, 4 dogs, 7 cats, 2 birds, 2 Bunny's. Ok well that is a lot of animals but yea we will get the animals. Yay I love you so much Eric you are the best boyfriend ever. Ok I love you too. No lets go get your stuff ready to move. Ok I will be up in my room if you need me. Ok I will talk to your dad. Ok. Are you happy that I'm taking your daughter to a apartment building and she's come getting out of here. She's going to get a job and she's going to be walking on her own for a little bit. And she's going to take care of me and we're going to make a family your finally going to have grandkids. Are you so excited? I don't know because like she's only 23 and I don't think I'm ready to have grandkids yet. Really? Yeah I don't think that she's old enough to have kids yet. Well we're getting married soon hopefully when I propose to her she's going to say yes. I am so scared to propose how did you propose to your wife? All I did was get down on one knee and had a ring in my hand and I asked her to marry me. It's really that easy? Yes it is. Now the one thing that scared me the most is seeing her walk down the aisle. Yeah I'm probably going to be scared to see her in a wedding dress with you on her arm. I can't wait until wedding day. it's all scary and home but you will get through it. Then you be on your honeymoon and it's going to be fun you better take care of my daughter I will kill you. Don't worry I will take care of your daughter until the day I die. Now you better be working too I don't want her just making money and you're sitting and watching TV all day. Don't worry I'm going to find myself a job as well. You better find yourself a job or I mean if I figure out that you're just sitting at home and doing nothing while she's working her tail off you better be helping around the house at least. Don't worry if I don't have a job I'm going to be taking care of the house and cooking and waiting for her to get home from her job. Oh you better be doing something or I mean I will come up to your guyses house or apartment wherever you guys are and I will be getting up on your tail and making you work. Okay okay I will work and do whatever I need to do to make her happy. Okay good boy Eric now all you have to do is make her happy and I'm happy. Now my baby girl ain't happy that's going to be a problem between me and you. Hey babe can you come out help me up here? Yeah I'll be right up. What can I  help with? I need you to get an empty box and put this little pile of clothes into it. Okay I'm just so excited that you're finally moving in with me and we're going to be on date night whenever you want. Well not whenever we want only if we have the money. Okay well we can start date night at the house. I'm just so excited to have kids. I know you want to don't worry. I can't wait to see a little you and a little me running around the house. And before the kids are born we're going to actually get a house so we can raise them in an actual house. What happens if I don't have any boys and all girls? Or what happens if I have all boys instead of girls? That will be fine as long we still have kids I'm going to be happy no matter what. Aww you're so sweet Eric.

* hey guys do you like the book so far. I know I haven't been writing in a while I've been working on this for a little bit. And I just got a new boyfriend and everything just been crazy and I've been moving into a new house. And everything just been really crazy and thank you for reading my book don't forget to vote and maybe comment if you want to be in the book.*