chapter 12

Eric ready to go in yet. Ya lets go eat i am hungry. Yay, Hey when are we going to have a bowling night again?? I don't know yet baby, but we need to have on soon. Ok lets worry about tonight. Ok what do you want Eric. PIZZA!! 😂😂 Ok one larger chesse pizza. Ok coming up. So what do you want to talk about until the pizza comes. Well i still want to talk about us getting married. Eric not again. I just want to know if you are ready or not. I am so when you think its the right moment then you tale that moment. Ok Dianna Arlene Troutman will you marry me?? 😍💍 Yes Eric i will. YES!! Everyone at Pizza mans "aww how cute you to are". Thanks. Congrats on the marriage. Thank you. So you just made everyone look over here Eric why did you do that. I did it because i want people to now we are getting married. Ok but you know how i hate peolle lookong at me. You are fine.

At home
Danni i am getting married!! Omg congratulations. Ok can you help me spread the news? Yes I am on it. Thanks Danni love you. Love you to we are going shopping tomorrow. Ok we need to find the dress first. Ok i know some places. Ok see you tomorrow. Kk love you bye. Bye. Who was that?? It was Danni I was telling her that we are getting married and she is going to help spread the news. Ok. *beep* Now who is it? Its Jamyia, Andrea, Gionna, Lita, and Lyzzy. What did they have to say?? Congrats and they all are coming no matter what. Ok. Danni is so fast at this. Ya well your getting married why wouldnt she be. I don't know.

Next day
Come on lets go get your dress.
Calm down Danni, we have all day to find a dress. You dont know how many you will like and dislike though so come on, and we need to find makeup to match your dress. O god you and makeup i am not wearing glitter on anything, the dress or makeup or the shoes. That reminded me we need to get the girl so we can get there shoes too.

This is  it
You like it? Yes this is the on i want Danni its perfect. Dont you want a white one. No I like the black on.

 No I like the black on

Its perfect. Ok now to the make up store. Ok lets go.

At the next store
Do you like these colors?? Ya that's fine. Ok these pallets. Its good for all the girls get 6 we will need them for all of us. Ok. Good thing we got my parents credit card. Ya. Ok shoes. They better be black. Lets go look payless is right next store so lets go.

How can i help you ladys. We need hight heels. Ok what sizes? I am a 11 and she is a 10. Ok lets go see what is back there. Is this for a party or something? No a wedding! Who's? Mine! Ok well you girls look i will be over there if you need anything. Ok thank you. Danni call the girl and tell them to get here so we all can get our shoes together. Ok.
On the phone with Andrea
  Hey get Lyzzy and come to payless so we can get you shoes for the wedding. Ok on my way.
Lyzzy and Andrea are here
Ok can you guys where heals for one day? Ya I guess. Thank you both so much for coming to this. Why wouldn't we its your wedding day like if we didn't we are dead. Ok Lita is on her way too ok well I like these.

Eric sent me a pick of what he is wearing

Eric sent me a pick of what he is wearing. Ok let us see. Ok here.

Oh my god it goes with the dress perfect

Oh my god it goes with the dress perfect. I know i am so scared to get married. I know its the right person and all but i am still really scared. Calm down its ok Dianna. You love Eric and he loves you. This will go by in a blink. Hey guys! LITA thank you for helping me with everthing all of you i couldnt do all of this on my own. Thats what we are here for. Now lets go get our shoes and dresses. Ok we need something purple, beacuse it will match the dress perfectly. Ok here are these ones.

I love it

I love it. Ok lets gp home. You guys stay the night at my house. Ok lets go.

* Hey guys its Dianna leave a vote, and a comment.  Thanks!*