Chapter 21

(Skylar's P.O.V)
Ricky parks the golf cart and takes the key, putting it in his pocket.
"So, where we going?" I ask smiling at him.
"Where do you wanna go?" He asks, swinging our hands slowly.
"How about Hard Rock?" I ask giggling, looking up at him with a bright smile.
"If that's what you want, then a movie?" He asks, and I nod quickly.
"What days do you have to be on set?" I ask him, leaning my head against his shoulder.
"All week, but they're all night shoots. So, I'm free during the day." He smiles, moving his hand and putting his arm around my waist. I smile to myself and we walk a few minutes in a comfortable silence, taking in the view of Citywalk.
"I swear they follow us everywhere." Ricky says, looking up on the second level, pointing out Emery and Liam.
"Maybe it's just a coincidence this time." I shrug, following him through the small crowd, towards Hard Rock.
"I wish we could be alone longer than four seconds." He sighs, opening the door for me. I smile and go in, waiting for him.
"Just two?" The lady asks us.
"Yes." Ricky says, looking over his shoulder, probably looking to see if Emery and Liam have spotted us yet.
"Follow me please." The lady says and Ricky snaps out of his trance, grabbing my hand gently and leading me to our seats.
"Your server will be right with you." She says, laying the menus on the table and leaving.
"Just relax." I say to Ricky, making him look at me.
"I'm sorry. It just gets annoying." He sighs, resting his head on his hand.
"I know it does. They see it bothers you, that's why they do it. Just ignore them. Emery's only doing it for attention." I say, rubbing his arm gently.
"He's doing it because he likes you. He thinks he deserves you." Ricky says, jealousy clear in his voice.
"Ricky, he can keep right on wishing. I'm yours and that's it. His attitude is a deal breaker. You, you're my type. Not him. I don't need or want Emery. I only want and need you." I assure him, looking in his eyes.
"I trust you, baby, believe me. It's him I don't trust." He says, still a little unsure.
"Honey, he's doing it because he knows you hate it. He's never gonna get me. I swear it to you. He'll eventually realize that." I say, making a small smile appear on his lips.
"He just makes me nervous sometimes. I know how he is around girls he likes and he usually get what he wants." He says, holding my hand under the table.
"Not from me he won't. And if he tries, well, we both know it won't end well for him." I smile, making him chuckle softly.
"I don't deserve you." He smiles at me.
"Well, I think you do." I smile, opening my menu and giggling when Ricky puts his hand over the writing.
"Yes?" I ask looking up at him.
"I love you." He says softly, making me smile at him.
"I love you too." I smile, his hand moving and opening his own menu. I bite my lip shyly and read over the menu.
"So, what color should we wear for prom?" Ricky asks curiously, taking a drink of the water the waitress brought a few minutes ago.
"I was thinking maybe blue? And grey!" I say smiling, his smile growing as mine does.
"Light or dark?" He asks me.
"Light blue, dark grey." I say closing my menu and setting it aside.
"Have you decided yet?" The waitress asks us nicely.
"Yeah. I just want a cheeseburger and fries." I say to her, handing her the menu.
"And for you, sir?" She asks, looking at Ricky.
"I'll have the same." He says, handing over his menu.
"Okay, I'll have that out as soon as possible." She says leaving the table.
"Okay so we've agreed on colors, what else?" He asks smiling.
"I don't think there is anything else." I giggle, looking at him.
"Are you sure?" He asks smiling, poking my hand lightly.
"Yes, I'm sure." I giggle, poking him back, making him laugh.
"Stop it." He smiles at me.
"Nah uh." I smile, continuing to poke him.
"I'll bite you." He says, hissing like a cat, making me laugh.
"You." I try to say but I start laughing again, tears filling my eyes.
"It wasn't that funny." He chuckles, making me shake my head.
"Your face was hilarious!" I giggle, wiping my eyes and giggling again. I finally calm down and Ricky smiles at me, rolling his eyes.
"What?" I ask curiously.
"You're goofy." He says smiling at me.
"I know I am, but you are too." I smile, leaning my head on my hand.
"And so adorable." He says mindlessly, making me blush slightly.
"Nah uh." I say shyly.
"You're right. You're gorgeous." He says, making me blush even harder.
"Stop." I whine, hiding my face in my hands.
"Never. Because it's true and you deserve to hear it all the time." He says, grabbing my hand and pulling it away from my face gently, holding it in his.
"You don't need to be shy." He says softly, looking in my eyes.
"But I am. I'm not used to stuff like that." I admit, looking at the table.
"I know, but babe, you should be. I'll never let you forget it." He says, making me smile again shyly. The waitress brings our food and refills our drinks, leaving us to eat our dinner.
"This is better than I remember." Ricky says, making me giggle.
"What do you mean?" I ask smiling at him.
"It's been a while since I've been here." He smiles, pointing a fry at me. I giggle again and roll my eyes, taking a drink of my water. The waitress brings the bill and Ricky grabs it before I can look at it. I give him a look but he just smiles at me.
"Don't worry about it." He smiles, handing the waitress money.
"You spoil me too much." I sigh, shaking my head.
"It's only the beginning." He smiles at me, putting his wallet back in his pocket. We finish eating, occasionally talking about prom and our work.
"So, now what?" I ask Ricky, his smile returning.
"How about a little walk down to the candy store?" He asks smiling.
"Okay. Then what?" I ask curiously, taking another drink of water.
"How about a movie night at home?" He asks, smiling mischievously.
"What are you planning?" I ask smirking at him.
"I'm not planning anything." He smiles, sliding out of the booth and standing up.
"Uh huh." I say, sliding over and getting up, following him out of the restaurant, my hand finding his as soon as we get outside.
"Hi love birds!" Emery chirps, skipping over to us.
"Hi." Ricky says, looking at him.
"Lovely night isn't it?" Emery asks smirking at me.
"Uh, sure." I say, walking closer to Ricky, who puts his arm around my shoulders, glaring at Emery.
"Dude, what's your deal?" Emery asks Ricky.
"Someone who's name starts with 'E'." Ricky responds slowly.
"Woah, I haven't even done anything." Emery chuckles, putting his hand on my back.
"Nothing huh?" Ricky asks, shoving Emery's hand off my back.
"Nervous much?" Emery asks chuckling.
"Emery, leave him alone." I say, looking at him.
"Sorry." Emery sighs, giving us a little space. Ricky grabs my hand in his gently, intertwining our fingers slowly. I smile and put my other hand on his forearm, kissing his cheek gently.
"Let's go to the globe first." Ricky says softly, making me nod slowly. We pass all the shops and walk around the gates, the pink and blue lights illuminating the 'Universal Studios' globe. Ricky takes out his phone and finds the camera.
"Come here." He smiles, holding his arm up. I walk to him and wrap my arms around his waist, laying my head on his chest, looking at the camera and smiling. He takes the picture and I look up at him, puckering my lips slightly. He smiles and leans down, kissing me softly and probably taking another picture. I pull away slowly and take the phone from him, turning around, his arms wrapping around my waist almost instantly. He puts his chin on my shoulder, both of us smiling for a picture. He tightens his arms around my waist, leaning down and kissing my cheek gently, making me giggle before I take the picture. He pulls away and lays his head back on my shoulder, looking at the pictures with me.
"That one is my favorite." He smiles, pointing to the one of us kissing.
"Mine too." I giggle, looking at him.
"I love you." He smiles, kissing my nose gently.
"I love you too." I smile, ruffling his hair slightly, giggling softly.

(A/N:
Sorry it's been a while guys! I had some writers block but I'm back now! Hope you're all enjoying this book! Comment your favorite part so far!
Stay Smooth ;) lol
Love you guys <3)