Chapter 5

DST 2: ch 5

    We walk up to my house and I see the light on inside making me groan getting to the door. I don't want to be alone, or have Cam comfort me because I can't tell him what just happened. I realize Drake is just going to leave letting me deal on my own. I mean he did try leaving me in the bad part of town.

    I look to him as I grab my key. He stands at the bottom of the steps watching me cautiously. "Can I ask you one more favor?" I ask him, my heart racing.

   "That depends, kitten." He smirks.

    "Not that!" I whisper shout. He chuckles running a hand, which is covered in blood, through his hair.

    "Then what kitten, what could I possibly do for you?" He asks tilting his head to the side.

    "Don't leave me alone tonight." I say with pleading eyes. He looks straight in my eyes, and groans.

    "Kitten, you are going to be the death of me." He mutters under his breath, but I heard him.

    "I just have to sneak you in, would you rather go through the window?" I ask him. He raises an eyebrow at me before heading to the side of my house that my room is on. I hurry to unlock the door getting inside. I shut the door quietly, and head to my room quickly.

    "Who's sweatshirt is that?" I hear Cameron ask. I freeze in my spot forcing myself to turn around to face my brother.

    "Oh... um... Blake's." I say quickly. He raises an eyebrow at me looking me up and down before his eyes narrow on me.

    "Whatever I'm too tired for this. Just don't lie to me again. Goodnight." He yawns heading to his room. I sigh in relief going to my room closing the door behind me, and opening my window.

    "God what took you so damn long?" Drake mumbles climbing through the window. He stands up straight before he looks around my room quick. I just slump to the ground as everything hits me full force. "Kitten?" Drake asks squatting down in front of me.

    "H-he- he..." I couldn't finish as I start sobbing. I almost got raped tonight! I couldn't even do anything to stop him. I feel arms wrap around me pulling me to a toned chest. Drake holds me close letting me cry into his chest.

    "Shh... it's all over kitten. He's dead." Drake says softly trying to calm me down. He picks me up, and sits on my bed holding me. I keep crying until the tears stop falling, and Drake keeps whispering calming things in my ear.

    I pull away to look up at him. "I'm sorry for your shirt." I say my voice hoarse. He rolls his eyes at me.

    "Don't worry about it kitten. Now let me go get this blood off my hands, I'll be right back. Where is your bathroom?"

    "Outside my door to the right." I say. "But be careful of Cameron." I warn. Drake only nods his head placing me on my bed before quietly leaving the room. I get up to change into shorts and a tee shirt before crawling back on my bed. I wait on my bed wrapping my arms around my knees pulling them to my chest. The only thing that really freaked me out tonight was the thought I almost got raped, but Drake killing him and the other guy didn't really bother me.

    Drake quietly enters my room and shuts the door. He stops looking at me taking in the position I'm currently in. Drake comes to my side and sits next to me, and he pulls me to sit on his lap wrapping his arms around me. "Everything is okay, kitten." He says softly. I shake my head looking up to him.

    "No its not. If you weren't there..." I trail off shuddering.

    "I was there kitten." He says.