Chapter 27

DST 2: ch 27

    I walk down the alley my head held high, and shoulders back. Confidence rolling off me as I walk to meet with this psycho, who just so happens to be blood related to me. My stomach twists in anxiousness knowing if something does go bad I could lose my baby. I take a sharp breath as I see Chris leaning against the brick wall.

     I keep walking knowing that if I can save Cam it will all be fine. Chris pushes himself off the wall his lips forming a smirk. "Hello munchkin." He says amused as he walks closer to me. His hands in his pockets, but his figure still intimidating.

    "Well, I'm here." I state stopping my movement. He nods his head in agreement, but his smirk only grows.

    "And you seem to be alone."

    "I'm not risking more bloodshed." I state confidently.

    "Good girl." He grins. "Sorry for the loss by the way." My body stiffens as he brings up the past.

    "Don't." I warn.

    "Or what? Come on you know you enjoyed our time, but I am sorry for the loss. I feel it too honestly." I force myself to keep from throwing up at his words as I keep my lips tightly together.

    "What do you want?" I ask after the silence grew too much. He chuckles moving to stand right in front of me. My body tenses as he now stands in front of me. His towering figure makes me want to coward down, but I stand confident.

    "Always straight to the point." He chuckles. I shiver at the feeling of his amusement. "Well, then I guess I'll tell you what happens here."

    "Good." I state. He glances behind me before I feel a few more people come closer to me. Chris looks back to me amusement shining in his eyes.

    "It's time to go see dad." He says. I feel my stomach drop at his words. "Don't mention to him about our time together though. If you try your precious Drake will be dead before you can mutter the words." He promises.

    "Got it." I nod my head.

    "Good. Max, Trev take good care of her." With that I'm feel them come closer chuckling. When one puts his hand on my shoulder I grab it and flip him onto his back. He groans looking up at me before looking to Chris. The other one tries to grab me from behind, but I turn around and knee him in his balls. He goes down cupping his family's jewels.

    "Why do you get to bring people?" I ask taking a deep breath. Chris rolls his eyes before looking between these two guys on the ground groaning in pain.

    "Because I know you want me dead." He points out.

    "Well I can walk to a car on my own." I point out. "I mean if you still want to take me to Dad."

    "Fine, lets go." He says grabbing me by my upper arm and leading me towards his car.

    "Ouch." I groan struggling a little.

"Oh stop whining." He mutters as he pulls me towards his car. I keeps struggling, which makes him pissed. Before I can react my cheek stings from the pain of a slap. I gasp staring at him with wide eyes.

    "Did you just slap me?" I ask as he has stopped and glares at me.

    "Can you shut the fuck up. I'll do more if you don't fucking stop." That's when I close my mouth. I have to do whatever it takes to not put danger on my unborn baby. I look to the ground as he pulls me forward, his grip tighter. I miss Drake, and I wish he was here to put Chris in his place.