Chapter 6

DDT 2: ch 6

    I groan as I lean against my locker. My side extremely hurts from my match last night. The fucker though it was fun to kick my side bruising my ribs. Luckily he didn't break anything. My cheek is bruised too, but I was able to cover that with makeup. I put a smile on my face as Kasey and Tom walk up to me smiles on their faces. "Hey girly." Kasey chimes hugging me tight. I groan in pain, but bit my lip realizing. She pulls back guilt written on her face, but that quickly turns to frustration.

    "Lynds, I thought we told you to be careful." Tom scolds. I look to him shrugging my shoulders.

    "It's fine, guys. Really?"

    "Where?"

    "Where are you hurt?" Kasey demands. I sigh lifting up my sweatshirt to show them my ribs in my right side.

    "What the fuck, Lynds!" Tom booms. Before I can put my sweatshirt back down I'm yanked to turn around. I gulp staring up at Blake. His eyes are dark, and I can see him fuming.

    "What the fuck happened, sunshine?" I look away bitting my lip as I try to get out of his grip. His grip is hard on my arm not letting go any time soon. "Sunshine." He warns. I look over his shoulder to see the other guys coming over.

    "Fuck, let me go." I groan at him. His eyes narrow into slits as he releases his grip on me. I fix my sweatshirt stepping back only to bump into Kasey and Tom.

    "What's going on over here?" Jason asks. I look to Blake with a pleading look.

    "Nothing." Blake grits out. "Sunshine we are talking at lunch." He tells me with no room for argument. I gulp nodding my head feeling my heart try to fly out of my chest. With that he storms off, and I look to the guys afraid.

    "Princess?" Tony asks. I turn around taking Tom and Kasey's hand to pull them after me. We walk behind a corner and I let them go going to face them.

   "What the hell am I going to do?" I plead to them.

    "I don't know, hun." Kasey frowns.

    "Lynds, tell him you fight. That's the only thing you can do." I frown at him. Kasey and Tom know, but don't like it, so we don't really mention it.

    "Are you kidding me?" I ask him my eyes narrowing.

    "Hey, don't turn into her on us." Kasey says. I sigh looking to her.

    "I know, I'm sorry. I guess if I can't think of something better I will." I let out a frustrated sigh not liking this. I might have to tell one of the freaking gang member my secret. This could be bad, and I honestly don't know what he would do. I have to think of a good lie though. I can't risk it.

"It's fine, but come on we have to get to class." Tom says. I nod my head looking to him, and then we head off to our classes.

--

I stop in front of the cafe doors seeing Blake standing there waiting. I gulp as I walk towards him, and his eyes watch me the whole time. As soon as I stop in front of him he grabs my wrist tightly, and pulls me down the hall. He reaches a door with a glowing exit sign, and walks right out of school. He keeps walking until we are behind the school, and away from eyes and ears. He stops and looks at me with a stern look. I bite my lip pissed I couldn't think of a good lie. Is it right to tell him though?