4

I raise my eyebrow as I look down at the criminal file of patient 3323. As I try to look for the personal information file in the folder, my dad walks into the office.

"Lauren what the hell are you reading? Is that a patient's folder?!"

I look up at him. "Yeah," I say. "What do you think you're doing with that?" He asks.

"I'm just looking through the new patient's file." I say. "I want to know his life story and why he's here, I want to prove to you that I am worthy of working here." I say and he sighs, face-palming.

Before he could open his mouth to speak, the office phone rings. He sighs and walks over to his desk, picking up the phone.

"Hello?"

I hear some faint talking coming from the phone. "I see. I'll be right there. What was his number again?" He asks.

I tighten my grip on the folder I'm holding as he hangs up the phone.

He sighs, "3323 is completely hard to deal with.." he sighs.

"Why do you call him by the number?" I ask.

"I don't know his name" he says and I raise my eyebrow.

"What kind of doctor are you?" I chuckle and he rolls his eyes. "Here, I have his file." I say and open it.

"I just can't find the personal info paper." I mumble, flipping through the pages.

"Ah! There we go." I mumble.

3323

Name: Chandler Carlton Riggs
D.O.B: June 27, 1999
Sex: Male
Height: 5"9

Background information: has been charged with the murder of both of his parents with several other of his classmates and friends, suffers anger issues, Schizophrenia, and psychotic disorder.

"Damn.." I mumble under my breath and my dad opens the door. "They want me to try to talk to him. He refused to talk to anyone." He says and I stand up, holding the folder.

"Can I come?" I ask. He looks at me then sighs, "alright, just don't do anything stupid." He says and I nod.
__________

I watched in anticipation as my dad tried talking to the boy. "Chandler, Right?" He asks but the boy just glares at him.

Behind the boy stood three guards, keeping him from doing anything to my dad.

He sighs, rubbing his temples. "Listen. If you don't start talking I'm going to get aggrivated." My dad says as the boy, Chandler stares at him with pure hatred.

I look down at his folder and zone out as I look at his personal file.

He's my age, and he's been diagnosed with insanity.

My attention is snapped back to the one-way mirror as I see Chandler try to attack my dad, who stands up, stumbling back.

The guards pull him back down to the chair by his shoulders, "don't move, kid!" One of them yell, restraining him as he tries to break free.

"What do you want?!" My dad yells and slams his hands on the table.

I slowly walk over to the regular window of the room, trying to get a better view, my dad back to me now.

The boy pants, anger blanketing his eyes as he huffs and the three guards make sure he doesn't try to attack my dad again.

Suddenly, his blue eyes flickered over to mine and I get caught by surprise. My eyes widen as I stumble back a little as his gaze impacted sudden fear and surprise over me.

I walk over to the metal door, his eyes not once leaving my body.

I unlock it and slowly open the door to the interrogation room and step inside.

"Dad let me talk to him." I say as my dad snaps his head over to me. "Wha- Lauren what the hell do you think you're-"

"Let me talk to him." I say, flickering my gaze over to the boy who I swear I saw smirking for a second.

"No Lauren it's way too dangerous-"

The brunette boy suddenly whispers something to my dad. He stays silent for a moment before speaking, "No way am I letting you-"

"Then I guess you won't hear anything I've got to say." He glares at him and leans back on the chair.

My dad scoffs and I grasp the door handle tighter in my hand.

"Is that all its going to take to make you talk?" My dad asks and he tilts his head to the side.

He whispers something else to him that I couldn't hear and my dad pauses, deep in thought.

My dad then turns to the three guards, "restrain him tightly then leave the room" he says and the guards do as he says, handcuffing his hands and legs to the chair tightly. 

They leave the room and my dad walks up to me.

"He wants you to talk to him in private, tell me everything once you're done." He whispers and I nod, clutching onto the folder tightly.

The door closes behind me as I make my way over to the chair, I sit down as the dim light surrounds us both in the room, alone.

"You're Chandler, correct?" I ask and he tilts his head to the side, "isn't that what it says?"

"I'm making sure it is you." I say and he scoffs. "Yes, it's me." He replies and I nod.

"Why did you refuse to talk to the others who tried to interrogate you?" I ask.

"Their boring." He says, "Then why me?" I asked. "You seem interesting," he smirks.

I sigh, running a hand through my hair. "Now tell me, and don't lie to me. What did you do that got you in here?" I ask. Even though I knew what he did, I wanted to hear it from him.

"Doesn't it say on the paper?" He glares at me and I glare right back at him. "It says here that you killed you're family and friends, along with several others of your classmates." I say.

"Is that true?"

"Tch.." he scoffs. "Yes." He replies.

"You seemed completely normal when I saw you for the first time." I say.

"That's because I haven't done anything." He said.

"Yet."
_______

Vote and comment for the next chapter to be released.