29

He lightly puts both of his hands upon my face as he pulls my closer to him.

The rain pounds against the small wooden cabin as a small battery lamp illuminates the room.

"L-Listen.." his voice cracks.

"The last thing I'm going to do is hurt you." He pulls me closer.

"Because why would I hurt my precious little sanity of mine?"

My eyes widen.

"You will stay here from now on. Your life is in my hands, and I can end it if you don't obey me." He growls.

I move back a little as I feel the aura around his darken, he lifts his head up and glares at me.

"I-I know you're not like this.. I know who you really are. They told me who you really are-!"

"It's all lies, darling." He cuts me off. "It's all fucking lies." He growls under his breath. "Are you going to believe the paperwork? The positive test results? Or the person who faked it all to escape?" He chuckles under his breath as my eyes widen.

"I-It can't be.." I whisper to myself. I put my head down as I see the tears from my eyes fall onto the mattress.

"I'm not going to argue with you, princess. From this point on you're mine no matter how much you convince yourself you aren't."

He presses his forehead against mine as the water droplets from his hair fall onto the ground.

He sighs.

"My biggest fear is that eventually you'll see me the way I see myself.." he mumbles and I look at him.

"The way I see myself.. is a way I would never want you to see me become." He stutters. "I won't let my precious sanity break." He whispers as he trails the back of his hand down my cheek.

"I don't want to hurt you, a-and when I do I see myself doing it, but somehow I can't control it."

"Y-You're like a drug.. a drug that could get anybody addicted in a matter of seconds." He whispers in my ear.

"I won't let anybody take you from me. Even if that means I have to murder someone."

The thunder speaks up once more as I jump up in surprise. He quickly pulls me into his chest as I shiver. "I..." he stutters.

I feel his heart beat speed up and he starts to shake. The silence in the room is threatening as he lifts my chin up to look at him.

"I love you"
__________

70 votes and 85 comments for the next chapter to be released.