26

I squirm around frantically from under the heavy weight of the total psychopath.

He chuckles slightly as he lifts my chin up with the tip of his knife. "You're quite the fighter, aren't you?" He laughs with a wide grin that matches his abnormally wide eyes.

"I'll tell you what, lets play a little game, shall we?" He traces the knife down my neck and I swallow hard. "I count to ten and you hide. If I find you within 3 minutes, I win." He hums as I glare up at him.

He takes the knife away from my throat and releases me, I quickly jump up and book it out of that room. "TIMES TICKING PRINCESS!!" I hear his sadistic laughter from inside the bedroom as I frantically run through the house.

As the thunder loudly booms, it only adds more to my fear.

I run towards the door of the house and pull it open, running out into the cold, raining street. Usually I would be too afraid to go outside when there's lightning but in this case, I didn't give one flying fuck.

As my feet stomp against the cold concrete sidewalk, I feel myself getting more soaked by the second as the rain harshly fell down onto me.

As I near an apartment complex, I suddenly get pulled by something into an dumpster alleyway behind the complex.

As I tried to scream, no sound came out, just whimpers.

I feel his cold, wet hand grab my jaw harshly and turn my head towards him. "I don't think running out of the house was part of the game, princess." He seethes, rain droplets rolling down his cheek.

"Either way, I win." He chuckles deeply and I feel myself start to cry, and I never cry.

I was utterly terrified.

"C-Chandler please..." I sob as he laughs psychotically. "Oh spare me the sweet talk, Lauren." He spits and i flinch. "I'll see you in a bit, sugar." He chuckles as all of a sudden I feel a soft pressure on the back of my neck as I collapse.
__________

50 votes and comments for the new chapter to be released.